IGNORED

Sweden

leader

Tommy

We need an intinerary.

Is it best to fly into Gothenberg and train it around or what?

Yes, fly to Gothenburg. Think the best thing then is to stay in Gothenburg and catch a train for the games. The Gothenburg game is only 28 km. south of Gothenburg in Kungsbacka. I have been told that the Helsingborg game will be played in Helsingborg but their homepage is talking about "north west Skåne" which should be a bit closer from Gothenburg. Possible towns are Ängelholm or Laholm (or Båstad). Anyway, the distance between Gothenburg and Helsingborg is only 220 km and you can go there by train/bus over the day www.sj.se For the Vallens IF game, catch the train to Stenungsund 50 km north of Gothenburg.

come on lads its a cheap trip if you want it to be support the lads they will love it when the city flags are flying in gothenborg

Struggling with flights to be honest. Ryannair from Stanstead or a host of expensive options with connecting flights from Heathrow. £480+ for two seats and 5.5 hours travel time. No Easyjet to Gothenburg I see. BA wanted £4.5K for a business class seat................. :rofl2br:

What flights have people booked?

Struggling with flights to be honest. Ryannair from Stanstead or a host of expensive options with connecting flights from Heathrow. £480+ for two seats and 5.5 hours travel time. No Easyjet to Gothenburg I see. BA wanted £4.5K for a business class seat................. rofl2br.gif

What flights have people booked?

Have looked and KLM fly from Bristol to Gothenburg via Amsterdam for 200 ish return? fingerscrossed.gif

Archived