IGNORED

F.a.o.::: U. S. A. Based City Supporters!

x3widRacin

Anyone based/from the US Could you either reply here with a way to contact you or contact me via the contacts provided? I Have Email(of course), plus AIM and MSN!

Not terribly urgent just want to get everyone down so we can get a bit organized, and this time it's going to be serious organization :ph34r:

Guest TB Mutiny
I'm baaaaccckkkkkkk!!!!!! Not that anyone will care I'm sure!!!

Still in Chattanooga....

Are you the former "Redneck Robin"?

Gary,

Add Georgia.

The lure of $10K extra a year in the pay check will make ya' do odd things!
Hehe...yea I guess it would have that effect on me too....not that I'm talking from experience! doh!

Well let me ask you a question then...are you very familiar with north Atlanta? Going to be down there for a week for business in July and looking for a hotel. The Buckhead area has been suggested to me but I don't know much about the area. Do you happen to know anything about that area?

Guest TB Mutiny

Buckhead is THE place to be in Atlanta. Lots of clubs, restaurants and shops. Mark in S Cal told me once about a pub in the area but I have since lost the name of it. I do know there is one near Piedmont Park that has zider on draught. I've only been here for about 11 months.

Well, let's see, we've got NY and TN....how 'bout we add CA to the list? :whistle:

Kelly

San Diego, California

csulbkds@yahoo.com

So, what exactly are you organizing??

......Kelly :dunno:

All right we are back on the west coast...

Josh

Seattle,WA

joshjoshito@yahoo.com.

Are you sure we want to exclude those wacky Canadians?

All right we are back on the west coast...

What? Is it just you and me then?

As for the Canadians, I don't see why we shouldn't include them. After all, they are like our 51st state..... <Kelly runs for cover>

:P

.....Kelly :whistle:

What? Is it just you and me then?

As for the Canadians, I don't see why we shouldn't include them. After all, they are like our 51st state..... <Kelly runs for cover>

:P

.....Kelly :whistle:

there is markin socal but he disappeared. and san fran city but he went back to the gate.

Guest TB Mutiny

BTTT!

Know of a few others in Florida.

Ye hootin' an a hollerin' in TN tonight?

Maybe we could get a set of dualing banjos started.

Damn right I was......I am so glad I skipped out of work early (hope my boss didn't notice)....left just 10 mins into 2nd half because I couldn't stand looking at the BBC updates....had to get out....got home in record 10 minutes...tuned into 5live to find out we were 1 down...oh my god what a rollercoaster.....

you know....a duelling banjo solo in the middle of drink up thee zider....let's do it.

and to think their idea of sport around here is to pack 108,000 people into a university stadium to watch a bunch of school kids for UT play UGA during a season of a massive 12 games.....they have no clue....

What a great night, just wish I could have been there..................... would be even better to be in the Millenium. I am still here in Pinellas Park, Tampa to those who don't PP. Actually closer to St. Petersburg than Tampa. By the way, whoever was asking about Buckhead.......STAY THERE !!! Great place. The weekend is busy but during the week is cool. There is a bar called " Duelling Piano's " what a crack !! you have to visit just to see the atmosphere. There are a couple of Irish theme bars that have good live music. Well enough said about Buckhead, what about Bristol City Football Club.

Still here in New Mexico!

But not next week, arriving back in the UK on wednesday,will see friends & family,soak up the pre match tension/atmosphere and then make my way to the millenium for the first time.It will be three generations in attendace,myDad,he's a season ticket holder,myself and my son........

What a great night, just wish I could have been there..................... would be even better to be in the Millenium.    I am still here in Pinellas Park, Tampa to those who don't PP. Actually closer to St. Petersburg than Tampa. By the way, whoever was asking about Buckhead.......STAY THERE !!!  Great place. The weekend is busy but during the week is cool. There is a bar called " Duelling Piano's " what a crack !! you have to visit just to see the atmosphere. There are a couple of Irish theme bars that have good live music. Well enough said about Buckhead, what about Bristol City Football Club.

floridared - I have just one big regret. When i came over last month with my family and stayed in New port Richey with a friend i did not get a chance to come over and see you. I will next time though i will be coming over with a mate next time leaving my family at home to give myself some freedom to do what i please :D .

Archived