IGNORED

F.a.o.::: U. S. A. Based City Supporters!

x3widRacin

Ok who's up in Seattle. The "soccer" pub isn't putting the game on live :o but they are showing it at 6pm. Anyone in town? If I can guarentee them more than 15 people they said they'd put it on at 7am.

We have some 5 or 6 English pubs here in San Diego and NONE of them have plans to show the game. :laugh: How is it that your pub is televising it (even though it's delayed)? I don't even see the game in the TV listings anywhere. Is FSW going to carry it? Help!

.....Kelly :laugh:

Here is the address and phone for the Blarney Stone. They should be broadcasting the game delayed from 2:00PM; Pacific Time. You should call and confirm this prior to making your plans.

Blarney Stone (Balboa have.)

5617 Balboa Avenue

San Diego, CA 92111

858-279-2033

Here is the address and phone for the Blarney Stone. They should be broadcasting the game delayed from 2:00PM; Pacific Time. You should call and confirm this prior to making your plans.

Blarney Stone (Balboa have.) 

5617 Balboa Avenue 

San Diego, CA 92111 

858-279-2033

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::o:laugh::laugh::wub::wub:

I almost fell over when I saw what you posted! I ONLY LIVE A COUPLE OF BLOCKS OVER FROM THAT PUB!! I had no idea it was even there! I grabbed the phone and called just now and the guy is confident that they will be airing the match LIVE!!! LIVE!!!! He instructed me to call tomorrow afternoon to check again with the manager just to be sure.

I LOVE YOU X3WIDRACIN!!!

<Kelly throws herself at your feet>

.....Kelly :)

PS - Did I tell you I loved you? :D

Some of you older listers may remember me..... I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina, and will be travelling to Atlanta to watch the game at Fado Irish pub (Buckhead)
Will you be cycling? :laugh:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :huh:  :grr:

I almost fell over when I saw what you posted!  I ONLY LIVE A COUPLE OF BLOCKS OVER FROM THAT PUB!!  I had no idea it was even there!  I grabbed the phone and called just now and the guy is confident that they will be airing the match LIVE!!!  LIVE!!!!  He instructed me to call tomorrow afternoon to check again with the manager just to be sure. 

I LOVE YOU X3WIDRACIN!!!

<Kelly throws herself at your feet>

.....Kelly :D

PS - Did I tell you I loved you?  :grr:

Here's the link for Setanta's live schedule. No mention of our game although they are showing Div.1 final.

Schedule

Here's the link for Setanta's live schedule. No mention of our game although they are showing Div.1 final.

Schedule

Hmmm...is there any way to confirm if it will be shown for sure? If so I maybe can talk the wife into going down to scout out a hotel for our trip and catch the game!

You know I think that's the first time I've heard that expression using my Internet User Name :clap:

hehehe...Gary, I was so excited I couldn't remember your name. :clap:

But alas! What a disaster! The disappointment! THE HORROR!!! :speechless3: I personally walked in to the Blarney Stone today and they tell me they will NOT be showing the game, live or delayed. :sad56: I just don't get it. The man I spoke to on the phone yesterday assured me that they will. As a matter of fact, I asked him if it would be on at 2pm and he replied with something like "Oh, no. Isn't that game supposed to be on early in the morning? We show those live." So, he seemed to know what I was talking about. I guess he was mistaken. :Confused13:

How is it that you managed top come up with that info anyway?

Looks like it's FiveLive for me! Heh, my boyfriend is flying in from Bristol on Friday to visit me for a couple of weeks. I guess he'll have to put up with me waking up at the crack of dawn and hollering at my computer screen for a couple hours.

But don't worry, Gary, I still love you. :clap:

:huh:

.....Kelly :clap:

hehehe...Gary, I was so excited I couldn't remember your name. :o

But alas! What a disaster! The disappointment! THE HORROR!!! :speechless3: I personally walked in to the Blarney Stone today and they tell me they will NOT be showing the game, live or delayed. :sad56: I just don't get it. The man I spoke to on the phone yesterday assured me that they will. As a matter of fact, I asked him if it would be on at 2pm and he replied with something like "Oh, no. Isn't that game supposed to be on early in the morning? We show those live." So, he seemed to know what I was talking about. I guess he was mistaken. :Confused13:

How is it that you managed top come up with that info anyway?

Looks like it's FiveLive for me! Heh, my boyfriend is flying in from Bristol on Friday to visit me for a couple of weeks. I guess he'll have to put up with me waking up at the crack of dawn and hollering at my computer screen for a couple hours.

But don't worry, Gary, I still love you. :sub:

:me?:

.....Kelly ;)

You should call again on Saturday to make sure...

You should call again on Saturday to make sure...

I've already phoned and walked in, they're going to think I'm a stalker! My game plan was to send Neil in on Saturday and have him ask. :sub:

.....Kelly :o

Archived