IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

ciderheadBS3

Guest oftbc

Depends on what Bradley wants to do with his future. If he stays then there will be nothing in it as Rosienor wont come in as cover.

Qpr got money to spend so it wouldnt suprise me if there interested but 500,000 is a bit on the cheap.

Not really for someone who only has a year left on his contract.

Has Rosenior bought a house in Clifton or portishead yet??? :)

No but.........

*deep breath*

my mates dad's new missus was gettin her hair done by a bloke who sed his brother was out walkin the dog when he saw a cat that had a note tied to its collar that sed Rosenior had been lookin round a house in Failand.

you guys have to trust me on this one my source never lets me down! :farmer:

Why not? It's not that far fetched IMO.

I don't think SL or anyone at the club has a grudge about the old contract fiasco, that was our own fault.

No, but they may have an issue regarding alleged quotes in the media of racism and bullying though!

No, but they may have an issue regarding alleged quotes in the media of racism and bullying though!

Here's the actual article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/leroy-and-liam-rosenior-people-think-im-lying-when-i-say-i-wouldnt-be-bothered-if-liam-wasnt-a-footballer-but-hes-my-son-as-long-as-hes-happy-i-dont-mind-what-he-does-422843.html

Though racism is mentioned it's got nothing to do with the bullying quote - which is about being the coach's son.

I'm sure I recall that it didn't stop the evil post from publishing some bullshit at the time though.

Archived