IGNORED

Big Bad Bradders

City Chuds

I personally think Bradley has wanted out for some time now. He wanted out before, yet nobody showed any real interest in him.

Great character, real good attritude on the pitch......but personally, if we want to kick on to the next level, he is one of the players I would look to replace anyway, if we get offered £500k.....even better.

His ability is limited, and he wont get any better......time for Ribs to step in, put the money towards a new, beast of a centre half.....and lets all move on

Not for the first time Steve's words, at least as quoted, are ambiguous. It is not at all clear that he is saying Brad wants to leave. One or other of them needs to clarify the position.Given Steve's later comments about committed players is anybody in any doubt that he would not pick Brad if he hadn't sign a contract, just like Gary before him?

To me, It does seem like Coppell is implying that bradley wants to leave

I agree

"You can't legislate for players who want to leave," said Coppell. "That doesn't just apply to Bradley, that applies to anybody."

I agree

"You can't legislate for players who want to leave," said Coppell. "That doesn't just apply to Bradley, that applies to anybody."

Exactly! I take from that quote that Steve is only using Brad's name seeing as that was the name put to him by the journalist in regards to transfer rumours etc etc.

Terribly lazy journalism

To me, It does seem like Coppell is implying that bradley wants to leave

Could'nt care less, brad has been woeful the last two seasons and would be happy to see him go, he cant pass for toffee and always gets caught in possesion and besides we have ribs now who is much better. If we really want to challenge for Promotion next year, players like Brad,macca,lJ,carey,gerken gotta go im afraid. Sorry but the truth hurts.

Bradley Orr is deadwood here and has outstayed his welcome by at least 1 season.

He cant pass water let alone to a team member, fairly good at the back but usless at going forward

Imo he is one of a few weak links in the team and we have better in Ribs

If we get 500k for Braders were doing well.

Great passion great comitment Braders but your quality aint up to scratch for where this football club wants to be

Thanks for your full comitment and wearing your heart on your sleeve for us Braders but now its time to move on

Until the club say that Bradley Orr has turned down a new contract or asked for a move, or an offer has been accepted, I think people are being a little premature.

For all we know he's quite legitimately asked to think it over on holiday, not uncommon by any means.

Must admit I have now read, re read and then read for a third time the BBC piece and for the life of me I cannot interpret it as stating "Brad wants to go?"

At the most a very loose variation on a theme, but, journalistic license more like?

As stated previously until when and if we hear a quote direct from the man himself then I suggest we all keep our powder dry?

Has anyone not thought that just possibly he has a "very busy" agent who may be looking to test the waters...................................

Until the club say that Bradley Orr has turned down a new contract or asked for a move, or an offer has been accepted, I think people are being a little premature.

For all we know he's quite legitimately asked to think it over on holiday, not uncommon by any means.

True. All the club has said is that he has been offered a deal but has not yet signed it. Not the same as saying he has rejected it.

Could'nt care less, brad has been woeful the last two seasons and would be happy to see him go, he cant pass for toffee and always gets caught in possesion and besides we have ribs now who is much better. If we really want to challenge for Promotion next year, players like Brad,macca,lJ,carey,gerken gotta go im afraid. Sorry but the truth hurts.

Strange that! Especially as he came in as our second best player this year according to the Actim index which monitors players overall contributions over the whole season. I think carry and gerkin were both in the top 100 players in the league as well as skuse. I'm not trying to say you are wrong but I don't see how any analysis that claims to monitor overall contribution but says that out of our 5 best players you have picked 3 of them that you don't seem to think are good enough despite being in the top 100 players in the league seems like there is something amiss. My only explanation of this is that maybe they are contributing in way you are not seeing or you don't think of as making much of a difference when it actually is.

if he dont want to play for us .get rid !

I personally think Orr is a great player and I normally defend him to the hilt. However, if he does want to leave (and at this stage it is only speculation, so the 'Big Bad Bradders' tag is a bit harsh) then I agree we must accept a half decent offer for him and ship him out. ermm.gif

Archived