IGNORED

14000 The Magic Figure

Red Robin

firstly great news that we are up on ST sales at this time,yes the club reckon we will beat the 11600 of last season.

14000 is the magic figure that would take us close to our best figure on our return to the championship.

S Coppell factor should get us 14000 ST HOLDERS or at least close to it.

Regarding Maynard a big money move is going to happen later more so than now.

We should have taken Billy Sharp who would have been a great replacement for maynard.I have been a great great admirer of him since his scunny days a great goal scorer one we should have tried to sign years ago.

SC has done it twice and us city fans have got the up most respect for him,lets hope he got the players he wants sorted,simply the current squad is not good enough for a top two tilt.

especially if our top goal scorer is off,I hate think were we would have finished without his goals.

firstly great news that we are up on ST sales at this time,yes the club reckon we will beat the 11600 of last season.

14000 is the magic figure that would take us close to our best figure on our return to the championship.

S Coppell factor should get us 14000 ST HOLDERS or at least close to it.

Regarding Maynard a big money move is going to happen latter more so than now.

We should have taken Billy Sharp who would have been a great replacement for maynard.I have been a great great admirer of him since his scunny days a great goal scorer one we should have tried to sign years ago.

SC has done it twice and us city fans have got the up most respect for him,lets hope he got the players he wants sorted,simply the current squad is not good enough for a top two tilt.

Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there is an upper limit to how many season tickets we can sell, allowing for a proportion of POTD and allocations to away fans. Given the recession I suspect SL will be pretty pleased if we exceed 12k.

I have to say I don't understand your comment on Maynard. Are you saying any less than 14k STs and we will sell him? I have seen nothing in anything either Steve has said that would suggest that. Sorry for repeating it yet again but SL has said we can afford to turn down any offer. I believe the ways ST sales are going will reinforce him in that.

Billy Sharp is a complete ****. I think he hates us quite a lot, goading city fans at every oportuinity home and away.

a great goal scorer im afraid tom,made us look silly at the gate did he not with donny,i would welcome him with open arms.

a great goal scorer im afraid tom,made us look silly at the gate did he not with donny,i would welcome him with open arms.

Baz Savage would have made us look silly that day.

Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there is an upper limit to how many season tickets we can sell, allowing for a proportion of POTD and allocations to away fans. Given the recession I suspect SL will be pretty pleased if we exceed 12k.

I have to say I don't understand your comment on Maynard. Are you saying any less than 14k STs and we will sell him? I have seen nothing in anything either Steve has said that would suggest that. Sorry for repeating it yet again but SL has said we can afford to turn down any offer. I believe the ways ST sales are going will reinforce him in that.

no relevance to ST Sales,my heart wants maynard to stay,but my head says a six million plus move will happen to a prem club in the very near future.that will be a worth while figure especially with crewes sale on involvement.

no relevance to ST Sales,my heart wants maynard to stay,but my head says a six million plus move will happen to a prem club in the very near future.that will be a worth while figure especially with crews sale on involvement.

If this follows the pattern of most of your predictions Neil think it's safe to say we've got Maynard till he retires! Gotta say I agree about Sharp, shame you didn't predict he'd be going to Burnley....

If this follows the pattern of most of your predictions Neil think it's safe to say we've got Maynard till he retires! Gotta say I agree about Sharp, shame you didn't predict he'd be going to Burnley....

hi pete can't wait for the season,coppell a good appointment,lets hope he has his players lined up,we need strengthening for the tilt.nothing on sky or bbc to say sharp has signed,a bid has been accepted though.

Decent goalscorer, but would have scored far less than Maynard had we had him this season. He's a good poacher and comes alive in the box but he has nowhere near the ability or finishing that Maynard possesses. Should Maynard depart I'd hope for a better replacement, unless we signed 2 strikers of the level of Sharp.

hi pete can't wait for the season,coppell a good appointment,lets hope he has his players lined up,we need strengthening for the tilt.nothing on sky or bbc to say sharp has signed,a bid has been accepted though.

Agree, should be fun. My prediction, half a dozen Scandanavians ending in ....son, couple of non league Irish and promoted by xmas. Hold me to it.

Decent goalscorer, but would have scored far less than Maynard had we had him this season. He's a good poacher and comes alive in the box but he has nowhere near the ability or finishing that Maynard possesses. Should Maynard depart I'd hope for a better replacement, unless we signed 2 strikers of the level of Sharp.

Billy Sharp reminds me a lot of Tony Thorpe, he will pop up and get you goals in average to good numbers but will be missing most of games untill he gets that perfect chance. Maynard to me is a far better overall player and Billy Sharp isn't really fit to clean his boots.

Billy Sharp is a complete ****. I think he hates us quite a lot, goading city fans at every oportuinity home and away.

I really dislike Billy Sharp along with Joe Murphy and the rest of that S****horpe team that particiapted in the completely unneccesay taunting and abuse of the less than 200 city fans and players on that Monday night game in the season we went up. Horrible little club.

I really dislike Billy Sharp along with Joe Murphy and the rest of that S****horpe team that particiapted in the completely unneccesay taunting and abuse of the less than 200 city fans and players on that Monday night game in the season we went up. Horrible little club.

lets get real guys sharp was,is and always will be a goal scorer.

goals win games,Burnley with iwelmono and sharp should be a great partnership,lets say i would have had no problem with that pair up front for city.

Nicky Maynard is going nowhere, he's promised our new manager another season, and the Premier League clubs are waiting to see if he can score 20+ goals two seasons running, and of course if he can, the price will then be around 6-7 Million. Hopefully by then we will be in the top 2-3 and so he might be persuaded to stay.

Nicky Maynard is going nowhere, he's promised our new manager another season, and the Premier League clubs are waiting to see if he can score 20+ goals two seasons running, and of course if he can, the price will then be around 6-7 Million. Hopefully by then we will be in the top 2-3 and so he might be persuaded to stay.

Where did you get this info from???

If a bid comes in big enough from a prem club,and NM wants to go,he will be off.

Chopra Ipswich have upped their bid to 3.75 million,Cardiff want 4 million.

Personally think Cardiff are better bet for promo than Ipswich,cannot see Chopra going that way.

i always thought that Sharpe is a simlar player to Mark Robbins.

never did much in the build up or for the team, but he'd always get you a goal if he got it in the box

and mark robbins wernt with us for long but my god we appreciated his time with us.

i always thought that Sharpe is a simlar player to Mark Robbins.

never did much in the build up or for the team, but he'd always get you a goal if he got it in the box

and mark robbins wernt with us for long but my god we appreciated his time with us.

apparantly Leeds are in for him,think he will end up there,SC get in there you may have shown interest already for him,quality quality goal scorer,would replace maynard if he was to go.

Interesting to note that having won promo to the Prem in front of all those fans in the play off final at Wembley;

Blackpool announce they have now sold ALMOST 9,000 STs.

Sharp was a total failure at Sheff Utd - I really think he is a 'big fish in a small pond' type of player, who will do far better at small clubs like Scunny and Donny than a club going for promotion to the Prem - or indeed one playing in the Prem.

Archived