IGNORED

Steve Coppell Ultimatum To Players

steve39

just seen this on sky sports transfer news

15.09 Bristol City boss Steve Coppell has given his players an ultimatum - show total commitment to the club or leave.

when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Good to see. A class manager with exactly the right attitude. Not a single member of this squad are good enough to be considered unsellable.

Steve Coppell takes the exact same approach regarding commitment as Gary Johnson, he uses Prozone like Gary Johnson.

What he hasn't done yet is lose any matches. Or pick Lee Johnson. Because the criticism will be, at least GJ was his father SC has no reason other than incompetence to pick him.

Moaners will moan whatever.

SC will live and die by the playrs he buys and therefore the results he gets as it should be.

Much as I love this forum, I think I am going to give it a break until late July.

All speculation, rumours and gossip - as you might expect at this time of year.

Enjoy the World Cup, have a good holiday and now counting the days until the start of the Coppell Era - which I am confident is going to be inspirational. exciting and successful.

just seen this on sky sports transfer news

15.09 Bristol City boss Steve Coppell has given his players an ultimatum - show total commitment to the club or leave.

when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Those are just recycled quotes its yet again sloooooooow news so lets recycle very green of them though!

Archived