IGNORED

First Match Next Season.

Redbarn

We will all be looking forward to the release of the 2010-11 fixture list.

Who would you like our first opponents to be?

Personally, I would love the first game to be, versus.....Hull City! that would be an ideal opportunity for us to redress that awful day at Wembley.

sign09.gif

We won't be at home on 1st Saturday as it clashes with the baloon festival.

The season kicks off on the 7th August, the balloon fiesta is the 14th, so a good chance that the first game will be at home.

Thats what it says here linky

Blimey, that is really early, I'll be still in my flip-flops and speedos and it's less than four weeks after The World Cup Final.

I hope Mr. Coppell takes this into consideration when making new signings (not the flip-flops and speedos) as any fatigue may harm the start to our season.

1st) Burnley Home, singing "WE'VE GOT NICKY MAYNARD, WE'VE GOT NICKY MAYNARD.. WE'VE GOT NICKY MAYNARD"

2nd) Palarse, Away.

3rd) Reading, Away/Home.

4th) Hull Home.

:D

Pompy away.

And a home game on boxing day please.

:yahoo::trumpet:

An away fixture that City win 3-0 to set the season up. For the younger forum Members;

the opening fixture of 2001/02 at Northampton had Keith Welch in goal and old adversary Marco Gabbiadini playing up front. Thorpe scored a hat trick in the first 26 minutes of the season and City won 3-0. Jones had hit a post and was on target in the next game, a 3-1 win over Swindon. Cheltenham were then beaten 2-1 in the League Cup and that score line was repeated at Wigan in the league to give City their best start to a season since 1927.

Let's kick off v a team that will still be here in 12 months time. We don't want to win and then have that team fold and their record expunged meaning City would lose the points gained against them.

Archived