IGNORED

Gary Johnson

Cider Army

It's also possible that he had a huge ego and despite all his success did make some bad decisions and said some things that were quite Ill thought out.

He's gone now so we move on, he's left us in a far better position than when he first joined us, without his success we wouldn't be where we are now, hopefully pushing towards the premier league with Steve Coppell at the helm, exciting times.

What surprises me most is that he has made 4 signings already. He was always a 'late buyer' for us.

he bought Jevons early (May I think on a pre contract agreement). There are probably others too but it all boils down to when the right player becomes available just as it will with Coppell.

It's also possible that he had a huge ego and despite all his success did make some bad decisions and said some things that were quite Ill thought out.

He's gone now so we move on, he's left us in a far better position than when he first joined us, without his success we wouldn't be where we are now, hopefully pushing towards the premier league with Steve Coppell at the helm, exciting times.

There endeth the lesson Brother Wolf.

I knew someone would comment on this story when I read it the other day, good luck to GJ, hope he does well there. Lets look forward though people.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/8719848.stm this made me laugh after all the hype tht city needed a winger he goes for a premier league one on loan!!

Premier league winger at peterbrough so why not city?

how do you no what johnson has a say in dont forget they have barry fry there he has a big say in that club which may create problems later on and anyway he has left city who cares its coppell army now jog on mate

Johnson wouldn't have gone to Petrrborough if he didn't have say over his signings, do you honestly believe that his personality would stand for that?

I don't, it would be pretty naive to assume that Johnson would go to a club where he didn't have complete say over what happens on the pitch.

You paint this picture that GJ was a massive egotistical co*k. On the occasions I met him I have never seen anything to back this up, I think what you have seen is self confidence and made some rather bold assumptions about the mans personality.

He has left and all this bickering should be way beyond us now but I don't believe its fair to judge anyone like you have.

He has left and all this bickering should be way beyond us now.

Exactly! but despite that, the difficulty that you seem to have is that you still leap to the defence of our previous manager whenever a post appears about him that is less than complimentary.

Maybe you should stop reacting in such a way.

Exactly! but despite that, the difficulty that you seem to have is that you still leap to the defence of our previous manager whenever a post appears about him that is less than complimentary.

So it's OK to post attacks on the guy but not posts defending him, eh?

No change from you there then!

How can you complain about people taking you out of context, my whole statement was "He has left and all this bickering should be way beyond us now but I don't believe its fair to judge anyone like you have. "

So like I said "anyone", I couldn't give 2 hoots if it was the most successful manager we have had in the last 20 years or not but it was a personal attack on someone's character that I felt was unfair.

I find it surprising that you decided to join in ...... oh no, no I don't!

So it's OK to post attacks on the guy but not posts defending him, eh?

No change from you there then!

I can't deny that I was one of our previous managers fiercest critics when he was at City but since he left I've not continued to highlight his shortcomings as they no longer has any effect on the club I love.

What he achieves or doesn't achieve at Posh is absolutely of no interest to me.

I can't deny that I was one of our previous managers fiercest critics when he was at City but since he left I've not continued to highlight his shortcomings as they no longer has any effect on the club I love.

Yeah. No point trying to undermine him and spreading bullshit to turn people on him now he's gone hey?

While he was at City was the time to support him. Seems you forgot that bit. Hopefully you'll be good enough to support the new manager.

It was a simple question that was asked "So it's OK to post attacks on the guy but not posts defending him, eh?". No question of you attacking GJ just asking if it was OK to defend someone when they are attacked? Your worse than a politician for answering questions that were not asked while completely missing the point of the actual question!

Your judgement has been clouded by your personal vendetta and agenda for the last three yrs because of your personal disliking of our last manager...and your own selfish reasoning!

Look! You were made to look stupid with your conference manager jibe.....and he saved us from relegation

You continued to be negative! Then he got us promoted!

You continued to attack him verbally.....then he got us to the play-off final...

Then he lost his midas touch.....after 3yrs...and you said....'Told you so'

It seem it is you who can't move on....

As SL pointed out....you are someone who just wants to cause trouble and not back the club!

SL says he want supporters to buy a season tkt, go to the matches and be positive..............i can tick all three boxes.....can you?????????

How has this started?! Who even attacked GJ? EW stated that he wouldn't have gone to Peterborough if he wasn't in full control of transfers, am I the only guy who believes this is a positive comment? I agree, he wouldn't have gone there if he didn't get full control, and rightly so, managers that are happy to take a back seat are not the kind of manager I'd like at the helm. Sometimes people can get worked up far too quickly over nothing.

Archived