IGNORED

Happy Birthday!

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Just noticed on the front page that it's Tom's birthday today... so many happy returns, Tom. Despite the grief that some posters cause you now and then, I'm sure that 99.9% of the people on here appreciate your work and are happy to raise a glass to you today!

Have a good one!

The bottom of the homepage tells you ... the poor lad's getting really old!

Happy Bithday Tom!

I hope you won't mind me saying that you are lucky enough to be 'young looking', not so good when you were 17 and trying to get into clubs etc, but I bet you are loving it now!!!biggrin.gif

The bottom of the homepage tells you ... the poor lad's getting really old!

Thats not really old, young pups not much more than half my age ohmy.gif he knows a bit about computers though, igiveup.gif fair play Tom you do a great job here and over there.

Have a great day clapping.gifdrunk2.gif

I've said before you would be hard pushed to find a fan site (or any site) of this technical quality. The site is terrifically professional, even if its users aren't. innocent06.gif Thanks Tom and have a good one.worship2.gif

Totally agree, you are doing a great job Tom and Happy Birthday.

As it happens you and I share the same birthday ! However, as you may know you only need 23 people in one room (or on one Forum perhaps) for it to be more likely than not that two people will share the same birthday.

Don't believe me ? Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem

Those who find maths and statistics hard going - don't bother !

Archived