IGNORED

Season Ticket Holder Or Pay On The Day

cider head

Season ticket holder or pay on the day  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Taken from a poll on ziderheads but interesting question and food for thought with the up and coming meeting soon.

I'm Just curious to know which stand are we all going in to as season ticket holders or pay as you go fans?

Reason being i am curious about the eastend as i'm hearing that the ticket office have said that there is 1,400 seats made available, and ONLY 450 renewed from last season,, shocked at that if true!! Means 750 decided NOT to renew!! so if those who have not renewed are they not going anymore? changed stands or going pay as you go?? there were 1,200 season tickets last season with space for up to 1,500 for over flow so it seems a tad slow in the EE this time around?? and with 10k

of season tickets sold have there been a few leave the stand? or want to go pay on the day or just won't be going to games next season|?

Simular to Ciderup; p.o.d prefer E.E but have been known to frequent Williams ohmy.gif it would be nice to have a choice.

Could well be a half st in E.E from xmas again if the choice is there..

I'll be renewing my East End season ticket tomorrow. I had to wait until general sale as last season I used my brother's adult ticket, and as this is my last year as an under 21, I thought i'd take advantage of the cheaper prices for the last time.

I'd be surprised if only 450 renewed as well. More likely to be the other way around and there were 450 who haven't renewed.

Could't vote in the poll as I'm not a current STH, planning on getting my ST for the EE in the next few days, because there is another 1,000 (almost) spots left in there I'm not in too much of a rush....

And also, was having problems with buying online earlier....may just have to ring up and get it??

...... because there is another 1,000 (almost) spots left in there I'm not in too much of a rush....

Its a real shame that people are leaving the EE in their droves (or at least delaying their purchase).

The old tradition of standing and singing should be enough to sell every available season ticket in there IMO.

Of course none of us really like the restrictions (ST holders only, limited numbers) but that's certainly not enough to tempt me to go elsewhere as the atmosphere is markedly different to the rest of the ground.

In a way though less in the East End could be better. The first season in the Championship with just 250 of us produced some of the great recent East End atmospheres because we were all like minded and sang our hearts out for the lads.

I don't agree entirely with that. There is an increasing us against them attitude in the EE, the KFC crew and the oldies are miles apart in creating a decent atmosphere. Each complaining about the other.

An example is when they kept heckling the guy with the megahone, in all fairness he had lost his appeal somewhat when he could barely make the start of the game I remember one game when we were 2-0 up within 15 mins and he had just entered the ground.

I can well believe those figures. It makes sense that there are more floating fans in the EE (with it's lower prices) than in any other stand.

Aside from the core minority the EE isn't a place for singers to go, its a place for people who don't want to spend too much.

I don't agree entirely with that. There is an increasing us against them attitude in the EE, the KFC crew and the oldies are miles apart in creating a decent atmosphere. Each complaining about the other.

An example is when they kept heckling the guy with the megahone, in all fairness he had lost his appeal somewhat when he could barely make the start of the game I remember one game when we were 2-0 up within 15 mins and he had just entered the ground.

the cardiff drubbing was the last straw with me, we just finished 10 sheep shaggers, 10 minutes later he comes in and starts singing it from the start, he lost the plot that game

The guy was not heckled by the KFC crew or teenagers.

Over 30 years as an ST holder in the Dolman and the EE for the last 2 years.

Lost my job in December and cannot afford to renew.:badmood:

If I can get a new job, I will be getting a half ST in December.:fingerscrossed:

Same as you mucker had a ST money is tight so hoping to get a half season ticket maybe depending on circumstances!

Do we really believe that only 450 have renewed for the EE? I would bet good money that they will sell out again this season (or very close to it). I would have thought it was one of the first area to get sold out with the cheap prices. I also thought that it was limited to 1200 STs because of police stipulations.

Season ticket sales as whole are comparable to last season. With tickets costing a good proportion more in other areas of the ground I just cannot believe this number of reduced sales.

(renewed EE ST)

Archived