IGNORED

Vuvuzelas

Red Rag

The world cup has yet to start and I am already Pi55ed off with them damm hooters.

Every time you see a clip on TV some over the top t!t is blowing one of them. I remember

having a day ruined in Cardiff watching our rear veiw mirror cup final win over Carlisle,

just about every other kid was blowing one constantly. I am just an old git or do others feel

the same. Real football fans do not need hooters. Anyway come on England.

The world cup has yet to start and I am already Pi55ed off with them damm hooters.

Every time you see a clip on TV some over the top t!t is blowing one of them. I remember

having a day ruined in Cardiff watching our rear veiw mirror cup final win over Carlisle,

just about every other kid was blowing one constantly. I am just an old git or do others feel

Maybe not in our country, but this is in Africa and world cup fever has really taken off. Cant say that they annoy me that much and its good to see the locals getting so excited about the biggest sporting event in the world.:englandsmile4wf:

Guest oftbc

FRom what I have seen so far this world cup is liek a massive carnival, The next world cup in Brazil will be an even bigger carnival. How we can follow on from them two world cups I don't know.

I remember the day well, watching a game of football with no atmosphere at all because no one could get anything going, all you could hear were the bloody hooters.

If that day hadn't been spoilt by those damn things I probably wouldn't have my current opinion but now every time I see one of those hooters it reminds me of that awful day we won something!

I remember the day well, watching a game of football with no atmosphere at all because no one could get anything going, all you could hear were the bloody hooters.

If that day hadn't been spoilt by those damn things I probably wouldn't have my current opinion but now every time I see one of those hooters it reminds me of that awful day we won something!

Not just me then. It truely is one of my worst memories of a football match.

Great build in the streets of Cardiff, total let down on the atmosphere, all because of

them god awful hooters. Went home wishing I had not bothered. I have an awful

feeling the lasting memory of this years event will be the constant screaching of

the Devils creation.

just heard on the radio the things bang out about 130 decibels.That truely is over the top.

Its not often I embrace our over zelous health and safety culture in the Uk, but i will back

them all the way on this issue.

No don't make the health and safety knobs think they can win anything they will be saying the megaphone is to loud next and then banning that. Just let people know you cant stand those bloody hooters - they will get the point soon enough.

Guest oftbc

Absolutely hate them, Swear when I go to sleep tonight I'm still going to have them ringing in my ears. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to hear the fans singing and to hear the crowd gasp when a chance goes just wide.

Oh! I was hoping a local firm might start importing them to Bristol next season and we could adopt them! A truly intimidating atmosphere I thought!

absolute dog sh1t

heskey gilt edge chance and you just knew he would not score and they goes for wright Phillips . Carraghar is crap the bloke don't even want to play for England . I could go on but I can't be arsed but Cappallo is just another Sven.

Archived