IGNORED

Hull City

James

Am i right in thinking If Hull manage to drastically cut there squad....with parachute payments for the next four years they could still be in a good position?

But anyway i can't see us wanting or being able to afford any of there players as they will surely be on Prem wages for the remaining of there contracts....or does anyone on here understand differently?

Certainly take Myhill anytime. Top keeper and top bloke. As soon as Alan Wiley blew the final whistle at "that" game at Wembley the first thing Myhill did who was defending the goal at our end was to turn and applaud the BCFC fans - a very gracious gesture at a time of massive triumph for him and his club.

GETS MY VOTE.

englandsmile4wf.gif

Am i right in thinking If Hull manage to drastically cut there squad....with parachute payments for the next four years they could still be in a good position?

But anyway i can't see us wanting or being able to afford any of there players as they will surely be on Prem wages for the remaining of there contracts....or does anyone on here understand differently?

I recall their accountants said they could not be regarded as a going concern unless they cut £20m plus from their costs. Parachute payments might keep them alive but are not likely to make them thrive I suspect. If they add Ian Dowie to all that they are in a grim state it seems.

Hunt, bullard, geovani & Dawson any day

It's worth remembering that Bullard, left a club with more ambition, better prospects, and a better manager, just to get more money. I can't imagine that a move on the cheap into a club with a championship wage structure is high on his agenda.

Lets be realistic! Id take Sonko aswell! He is the big, strong demanding centre half that i think we need top class defender. Also maybe a punt at Halmosi, class player too.Maybe Vennegor of hesselink too, big target man who can definatly score, might take a bit of pressure off of Maynard. and i think it will be great to see what song/chant we come up with for him. But honestly...Geovanni? i wouldnt take him even if he was given to us for nothing, hes a money grabber who sulks when he doesnt get his own way. No thanks!

Archived