IGNORED

Styvar

BCFC RED

Contract was terminated last season

There was great confusion about this subject at the time of Saborio's contract temination mid season, in the same article it did refer to styvars current location in which it stated that he had cancelled his loan deal to xanthi in Greece and had moved (on loan???) to another club closer to his home country, it didnt actually say anything about his contract being cancelled with us and from what I remember about his original deal he should have another year left???

As he is apparently a Left back by trade it will indeed be interesting to see his progression in that role if he does indeed stay with us.

As he is apparently a Left back by trade it will indeed be interesting to see his progression in that role if he does indeed stay with us.

Don't believe everything you read in the EP. He's a striker. Check his goal record, 30 goals in 57 appearances for MSK Zilina shows that he was a striker, and this fullback story is simply myth.

Don't believe everything you read in the EP. He's a striker. Check his goal record, 30 goals in 57 appearances for MSK Zilina shows that he was a striker, and this fullback story is simply myth.

He scored seventeen goals in the 2007/08 season including the league, play-offs, FA- and UEFA-Cup.

<A class=bbc_url title="External link" href="http://www.mskzilina.sk/index.php?url=statistiky&sutaz=0&typ=0&sezona=4&a=stat_hraci" rel="nofollow external">http://www.mskzilina...=4&a=stat_hraci

In the 2008/09 season he scored five goals in total before he was signed by City.

Ten goals scored in the 2006/07 season so 32 goals over 2 ½ season.

started in defence, moved to midfield and spent most of his career there and at Zilina moved up front for one game as cover and hit a scoring run.

either way I think he's performances for city showed, that regardless of what position he is.......He's pants

started in defence, moved to midfield and spent most of his career there and at Zilina moved up front for one game as cover and hit a scoring run.

either way I think he's performances for city showed, that regardless of what position he is.......He's pants

He scored a hell of a lot from midfield then! But yeah, he was undoubtedly shit for us.

He scored a hell of a lot from midfield then! But yeah, he was undoubtedly shit for us.

4 starts from league and cup - I find it hard to see how you can make such a judgement in such a small amount of games..

he was deffinatly making an effort when he did play, his work rate was there!

Archived