IGNORED

Vuvuzela's

JudgeRed

I have bought a 2 x Vuvuzelas for the Williams stand next season. One for my step-son & one for myself. Anyone joining us in making some sound? It would sound awsome coming from the low level Eastend.

expect to be making that sound everytime you break wind after about three home games.

I have bought a 2 x Vuvuzelas for the Williams stand next season. One for my step-son & one for myself. Anyone joining us in making some sound? It would sound awsome coming from the low level Eastend.

nono.gifNO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,nono.gif

praying%20smiley.gifpraying%20smiley.gifSHOULD BE BANNED!!! praying%20smiley.gifpraying%20smiley.gif

Think I've made my point

You can't be ******* serious?

No way!!!! :ranting: if i see someone with those things at the gate next season, il shove it up there arse !!

Certainly a lot better atmosphere in the game since Forlan scored his and Uruguays 2nd, now it's audiable, hopefully should England get the world cup in 2018 those thing will be banned on account that it's nothing to do with our culture, we like to sing and chant, ok for South africa it's their way, but not for us.

No chance in the Eastend as it would be seen as an offensive weapon, used as a pea shooter towards the welsh :devil:

Like most things they are ok if used at the right times, but a constant barrage of noise from them like at the world cup, in the EE and they would get stuck where the sun does not shine!! :tounge:

32550_1475165728679_1519775573_31181471_1698882_n.jpg

Well I will be informing Sconny of your actions Paul and you will be travelling up on your own to games...:laugh:...

They have ruined the atmosphere of fans singing , chanting and celebrating, like the person above said , when Uruguay scored their third or second, them vuvuzelas stopped what a relief.

Im actually watching most games with music on now....:laugh:...

Has their been a game where fans have been heard singing and cheering yet... Hopefully if SA dont qualify they will take their horns home...

So Paul and Charlie Stick them horns up your arses....:laugh:...

No chance in the Eastend as it would be seen as an offensive weapon, used as a pea shooter towards the welsh :devil:

Like most things they are ok if used at the right times, but a constant barrage of noise from them like at the world cup, in the EE and they would get stuck where the sun does not shine!! :tounge:

32550_1475165728679_1519775573_31181471_1698882_n.jpg

Further proof that Terry Gilliam is indeed Nostradamus.

If BCFC allow these things into the ground it will end my 50+ year love affair

with the club. The thought of listening to a constant barrage of mono tone

invasive noice feels me with dread. I hope, and I am sure that the authorities

will ban them, if not my season ticket is up for grabs.

Dont think the league will ban them it'll be up to individual clubs to decide. I also hope BCFC says no.

I'm with you - If City dont ban them, my season ticket will also be up for grabs!

I don't like them either, but have only experienced them through the word cup on TV. I guess they are like the hooter things at the Mill Stad only they seem worse?

With so many people against them infiltrating our league matches I hope the clubs come out and make a stand soon. If they don't I can see so much aggro and bad feeling kicking off at the grounds. Or am i just being a killjoy?

sorry mate but those things would spell the end of singing in English football grounds and with all due respect are not any better than the air-horns that cretins buy for Play-off finals at Millenium or Wembley.

Please send them to a good cause in South Africa.

You would not be popular at AG.

No it wouldn't, it would sound completely S H I T E.

Don't subject us to that nonsense. If you want to make some noise why don't you just sing for the lads fer heavens sake?

No it wouldn't, it would sound completely S H I T E.

Don't subject us to that nonsense. If you want to make some noise why don't you just sing for the lads fer heavens sake?

^^^^^^^

Spot on on both points CWR. Couldn't agree more. I am actually watching the WC games with the sound off to avoid the god awful whine of the vuvuzela!

Archived