IGNORED

Website Design

BristolBEAT

Before you shoot me down. Yes I do know its a standard template football clubs have to stick to due to 'Premium TV' , but the header is open to personal club design.

A massively poor effort. The Steve Coppell image has not even been focused or alphaed correctly. Its a spit in the face to all designers and even some 10 year olds I know who are fantastic with photoshop. It is the one opportunity where the image on the website can scream 'quality' and professionalism!

Before you shoot me down. Yes I do know its a standard template football clubs have to stick to due to 'Premium TV' , but the header is open to personal club design.

A massively poor effort. The Steve Coppell image has not even been focused or alphaed correctly. Its a spit in the face to all designers and even some 10 year olds I know who are fantastic with photoshop. It is the one opportunity where the image on the website can scream 'quality' and professionalism!

Wow. You must have a brilliant life...

The official site is fine. It's Player that gets to me. a) I can't emphasise how much it irritates me that the site doesn't remember your login details, and b) the coverage could be mistaken for an ongoing G.C.S.E media studies project! A camera man with parkinson's and aldi-bought equipment made worse only by a commentary crew whose personality, insight and professionalism is less than half of that of Adebayor...

In terms of the information on the website its very good. In terms of the accesability of that information and ease of use i find it relatively poor, especially for friends of mine who have lesser expertise with computers. That is the fault of Premier TV however and not the club.

What he said. Not the club's fault.

Your bored

I am sure this is fair criticism. I have an idea though... direct your comments constructively directly to those that manage it and offer your services.. perhaps for free initially?

Hope they accept your help. Good luck.

Archived