IGNORED

Rovers Are Trying To Start Bouncing Haha!

Mclovin BS14

Any thoughts on a new version for Coppell? It's a great song and it's ours so we don't want to lose it! Even the Toon thought it was brilliant up there.

Yeah i agree, but we cant say Coppell says..... because he didnt say it. But there was song derby were singing at the last home game of the season and it was really catchy and it was going on for ages about 20 minutes straight, it was that catchy i was starting to know the words :preacher::laugh:

How about 'Stevie C's cider army bounce'? (coat on leaving)

The Derby one was the same as Palace's song

'We love you, we love you, we love you

Where you play we'll follow, we'll follow, we'll follow

Coz we all follow Derby, Derby, Derby

And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it

Whoooa whooa whooooo etc etc

Repeat ad nausiem

I noticed that too. I take great satisfaction that since the East End opened they've even fallen behind City in terms of atmosphere. We're truely better than the sad sags in every way.

I wonder if those lot will now drop the myth that they are the greater and louder fans than us given that not only are they setting up an 'atmosphere improvement group' but they are also replicating tunes that we sing?! I doubt it, due to the huge level of bitterness that clouds their judgement. What i i know almost for certain is that whatever new songs their tens of hundreds of fans sing will contain a reference to their bigger and better cross City rivals, in line with all the other songs they have about us. In fact i think the group should be renamed 'how many more songs can we create about our Championship and infinitely better neighbours', although admittedly it's not the catchiest of names.......

Guest oftbc
we could try right side bounce around right side right side bounce around, then left side bounce around left side left side bounce around, blackthorn bounce around blackthorn blackthorn bounce around.
Hmm not sure where they got that idea from...

I wonder if those lot will now drop the myth that they are the greater and louder fans than us given that not only are they setting up an 'atmosphere improvement group' but they are also replicating tunes that we sing?! I doubt it, due to the huge level of bitterness that clouds their judgement. What i i know almost for certain is that whatever new songs their tens of hundreds of fans sing will contain a reference to their bigger and better cross City rivals, in line with all the other songs they have about us. In fact i think the group should be renamed 'how many more songs can we create about our Championship and infinitely better neighbours', although admittedly it's not the catchiest of names.......

I see you have not stopped droaning on about us Fred...

Cheers :whistle2:

Far from seeing Fred's astute comments as 'droning', I find myself in complete agreement with everything he says about Rovers, not just on this thread but numerous others.

If anything he is overly restrained as he chooses not to mention that Rovers are the football league's most tedious club, or that your sickening club song ( stolen, like the Memorial Ground) is reviled and ridiculed by fans the length and breadth of Britain.

Likewise that most Bristolians choose to ignore Rovers completely while the majority of the rest are simply embarrassed that history dictates such a nondescript and unambitious club unfortunately carries the proud name of Bristol and wish you would simply disappear altogether.

A blight on Bristol of no real interest to anybody, no wonder the dwindling few are so spitefully obsessed, permanently bitterly jealous and laughingly trying, and failing, to emulate Bristol's perennially Premier club - the people's favourites, the Pride of Bristol, Bristol City F.C.yes.gifcity.gif

Far from seeing Fred's astute comments as 'droning', I find myself in complete agreement with everything he says about Rovers, not just on this thread but numerous others.

If anything he is overly restrained as he chooses not to mention that Rovers are the football league's most tedious club, or that your sickening club song ( stolen, like the Memorial Ground) is reviled and ridiculed by fans the length and breadth of Britain.

Likewise that most Bristolians choose to ignore Rovers completely while the majority of the rest are simply embarrassed that history dictates such a nondescript and unambitious club unfortunately carries the proud name of Bristol and wish you would simply disappear altogether.

A blight on Bristol of no real interest to anybody, no wonder the dwindling few are so spitefully obsessed, permanently bitterly jealous and laughingly trying, and failing, to emulate Bristol's perennially Premier club - the people's favourites, the Pride of Bristol, Bristol City F.C.yes.gifcity.gif

I can definately feel a tear welling........ :city:

Fancy carrying on like that about something you care so little about..

How odd..

Oh don't you worry, kee mao, i will never cease 'droaning' (sic) on about Bristol Rovers! You see i'm not like some City fans in that they don't see Rovers as a rival, i can honestly say that i hate your lot and i despise the majority of your bitter fans, so any opportunity i get to highlight how comedic your club or fans are i will take it.

You've got to admit that it is extremely embarrassing for Rovers fans that the group your fans has set up (which will fail, may i add) to improve atmosphere kills the one and only myth about City fans that you had left, stone dead! We are noisier, more passionate, greater in number and in a higher division than you, with far better prospects, manager, chairman, well, just about everything! Hence why you lot are so bitter about us i suppose! Enjoy your ninth consecutive season in the division below us next season, won't you.

Hope you enjoyed another 'drone' (note the spelling, my North Bristol pikey chum.....)

Oh don't you worry, kee mao, i will never cease 'droaning' (sic) on about Bristol Rovers! You see i'm not like some City fans in that they don't see Rovers as a rival, i can honestly say that i hate your lot and i despise the majority of your bitter fans, so any opportunity i get to highlight how comedic your club or fans are i will take it.

You've got to admit that it is extremely embarrassing for Rovers fans that the group your fans has set up (which will fail, may i add) to improve atmosphere kills the one and only myth about City fans that you had left, stone dead! We are noisier, more passionate, greater in number and in a higher division than you, with far better prospects, manager, chairman, well, just about everything! Hence why you lot are so bitter about us i suppose! Enjoy your ninth consecutive season in the division below us next season, won't you.

Hope you enjoyed another 'drone' (note the spelling, my North Bristol pikey chum.....)

You really dont need to explain your hatred of the gas to me Fred. Trust me....

Arnt you a north Bristol pikey fred???????????????

I think so...

DRONE on redfred......

Lets forget about our bitter and twisted neighbours for a while...

Theres no doubt that over the last 3 years, we've gained ourselves a reputation for fantastic and original support... with all the bouncing etc, and the return our own fans to the traditional "Home End". However, is it just me that feels that with Johnson gone, we've lost some of our most distinguishable and original songs?? "We love you Johnson, because youre fat and round", "Johnson says..." and "Always Believe" feel like relics from a bygone era now.

We should try and keep the songs going, but ... How about something more simple like "city boys, bounce around the ground"???.. or a copy of Rangers with "if you all love Bristol City, bounce around" to keep the continental flare alive?

Also, given our tendancy to sing about cider, does anyone reckon "give me natch in my heart, keep me city?" would catch on? :englandsmile4wf:

I hope that the amazing togetherness and passion that our fans have demonstrated over the last few years, continues and we can roar Coppel and the lads on to the Premier League!!! BCFC FOREVER!! :city:

Archived