IGNORED

Tshabalala

Carey 6

From the 3 South Africa games i have watched, he has stood out as one of their best players and i would love to see him at the gate!

He currently plays for the kaizer chiefs and i could see him making a move to england this summer, i think he could be a little out of our reach but heres hoping :fingerscrossed:

Your thoughts on him?

When I saw him play I had mixed thoughts.

At times he looked fantastic, made some amazing runs, had great pace, good skills and looked like on his day could beat anybody. Also he had a fantastic shot on him.

on the flip side..... he often looked like he had tunnel vision, didnt look to bring in players around him enough, tried the shot too often when a pass would have been the better option and often when running with the ball would try to take on 1 player too many and loose the ball or run out of pitch.

HOWEVER! Most of his bad points were all things that under a good manager and coach could be sorted out. I think he is very much a rough diamond and could be a fantastic signing with the right coaching. I would have thought a few Premier League clubs would be willing to take a punt on him but if not, I think he would be a fantastic edition to Bristol City.

He slightly reminded me of Greg Goodridge. Amazing on his day but equally frustrating and inconsistent although Id like to think that he could adapt his game so he can shake that off.

He's pony, no chance.

I'd take any of the Ghana lads though, quality outfit.

Agree!

Wouldnt mind the SA centre forward Mphela though, remember the freekick he scored against Spain in the Confederations Cup last summer, better than any ive seen Ronaldo bang in!

Seems strong and has very good feet for a big fella, think Birmingham are interested though....obviously their new 6"8 striker Zigic from Valencia just doesn't do enough for their average height?!?!

Archived