IGNORED

Robert Koren

James

Yesterday during the England match the commentator said that the baggies had released Koren at the end of last season?

I wasn't aware of this, however if true surely he would be an ideal candidate as a box to box livewire midfielder available on a free transfer?!?!

Looked quality at their place as well as at the Gate, also seemed to be a stand out performer along with Dorrans on all the highlights shows!

If I remember rightly there was some falling out between his agent and the club becaue of the position Di Matteo was playing him which may be the reason for his departure...

thoughts please?

:city::city::city:

This was discussed a few weeks ago when it was announced he was released. I think the general consensus was that we would all like him to sign....

Must have missed that thread.... saw a lot of James Harper and other ex reading player threads but definately dont recall the Koren thread...

Robert Koren or James Harper?

I dont quite understand your point...? are you saying you would take Koren and/or Harper or were you asking me if I infact meant James Harper???

Robert Koren or James Harper?

Koren might be a useful player but we've not much need for Harper when we already have Lee Johnson. They're very similar players (Harper may be taller than Johnson but don't expect him to challenge for anything.)

Must have missed that thread.... saw a lot of James Harper and other ex reading player threads but definately dont recall the Koren thread...

I dont quite understand your point...? are you saying you would take Koren and/or Harper or were you asking me if I infact meant James Harper???

It was just a question. It's unlikely we'd look to sign both bearing in mind our midfield resources, so just wondered which people would rather we signed.

Koren all day long, but can't see it happening. I'm sure he'll be off to a lower prem team or a championship team who spend big. Would have liked Surman too.

I'm pretty sure his agent said that Koren had been contacted by 10 English clubs already, several of whom were in the Prem, so he's a totally unrealistic suggestion.

Archived