IGNORED

Cardiff Players

cityloyal473

I don't like Cardiff City.

What is needed here is for someone to tempt Neil Warnock to replace Dave Jones, Cardiff to then go into administartion, be deducted, oh, what shall we say ...... 15 points. Then, keep hold of thier best players, and the wage bill. Start the season reaaly well (top at Xmas), and then glide majestically to relegation on the last day of the season - being put to the sword by either ourselves or Swansea (whichever is considered worse).

Now, what could be nicer than that?

We all have our dreams .....

:yes:

What is needed here is for someone

to tempt Neil Warnock to replace Dave Jones, Cardiff to then go into administartion, be deducted, oh, what

shall we say ...... 15 points. Then,keep hold of thier best players, and the wage bill. Start the season reaaly well (top at Xmas), and then glide

majestically to relegation on the last day of the season - being put to the sword by either ourselves or Swansea

(whichever is considered worse).

Sounds good but I wouldn't even give them the pleasure of being top at Christmas!

What is needed here is for someone to tempt Neil Warnock to replace Dave Jones, Cardiff to then go into administartion, be deducted, oh, what shall we say ...... 15 points. Then, keep hold of thier best players, and the wage bill. Start the season reaaly well (top at Xmas), and then glide majestically to relegation on the last day of the season - being put to the sword by either ourselves or Swansea (whichever is considered worse).

Definately ourselves!

Archived