IGNORED

Trundle

bcfcbs20

Could see him going to the gas

They are getting some great signings so far, so this wouldnt suprise me :closedeyes:

Define "great", a bloke who couldn't get a game at Watford and one who couldn't get a game at Plymouth................

Define "great", a bloke who couldn't get a game at Watford and one who couldn't get a game at Plymouth................

Sawyer was in the first team and was offered a new contract at plymouth but wanted to leave - hoskins is proven in the lower leagues.

I have to admit - very good signings for the g*s

it says on sky sports he's been released by swansea but where will he end up league 1 or league 2

i saw this on SS too. how can swansea release someone when they didnt hold his registration!!!!!!! he was released by us. he wasnt a swansea player as they didnt hold his registration. buy that token we released gary sawyer, but we didnt because he wasnt ours to release. talk about a non-story.

Sawyer was in the first team and was offered a new contract at plymouth but wanted to leave - hoskins is proven in the lower leagues.

I have to admit - very good signings for the g*s

I have to admit that I too thought these were a few good bits of business........considering it is rovers.

Archived