IGNORED

The Pfa Transfer List

Clarky89

Personally think that on a free Jeremie Aliadiere certainly be worth a look. Good striker for this league, would suit playing off Maynard as well.

Good shout, interesting to see Jo Anyinsah on there...He left us as a good prospect, (much like Dave Cott) and hasn't really taken off at all. Good example of young players 'making a step up' too early in their career, shame.

Would all be good realistic signings IMHO. Would we be able to tempt any of these:

Jamie Ashdown,

Stephen Caldwell,

Jay Demerit,

Robert Koren,

Franck Queudrue,

Liam Rosenior (when was he ever a centre back by the way?),

Anderson Silva,

Vas Te,

Vennegoor of Hesselink,

Nicky Weaver,

Fabien Brandy was always tipped to be the next big thing. Anyone actually seen him play?

Would also like Aurelio, Bouma, Joseph Cole, Harewood, Benjani, Martin Petrov, Paul Scharner, Silvestre, (If we were playing Champ Man)

McWeeney just for his rediculous name and Daniel O'Donell for his crooning ability.

My scouting invoice is in the post...

Would all be good realistic signings IMHO. Would we be able to tempt any of these:

Jamie Ashdown,

Stephen Caldwell,

Jay Demerit - Off the back of a strong World Cup campaign I would expect possibly one or two of the lower Premier League teams to be strongly considering him, however you never know! :innocent06:

Robert Koren - being strongly linked with several Premier League clubs so doubt we would have any chance of tempting him

Franck Queudrue,

Liam Rosenior (when was he ever a centre back by the way?),

Anderson Silva - couldn't get a game for Barnsley last year and from what I could gather their fans can't wait to be shot of him, absolute donkey who only plays for himself, thank god they didnt accept the bid for him last summer!

Vas Te,

Vennegoor of Hesselink - one of Hulls highest earners and at his age I dont think we will be shelling out extortionate wages on someone who has 1 maybe 2 years left at best

Nicky Weaver,

Fabien Brandy was always tipped to be the next big thing. Anyone actually seen him play?

Would also like Aurelio, Bouma, Joseph Cole, Harewood, Benjani, Martin Petrov, Paul Scharner, Silvestre, (If we were playing Champ Man)

McWeeney just for his rediculous name and Daniel O'Donell for his crooning ability.

My scouting invoice is in the post...

Great link and one thing strikes me. There are a lot of 18/19 year old spiked and jelled haired wanabees. A lot of 29/ 30 year old journeyman and a lot of over paid, over rated average players. I can honestly say no one player jumps out and says sign him. I feel a lot of these players will still be looking for clubs a long time down the line.

Archived