IGNORED

Hammam Back To Cardiff?

Barrs Court Red

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2010/07/01/sam-hammam-i-d-do-anything-for-cardiff-city-91466-26761736/

I hope so, he's surely the once person who can manage to send them under for good.

Thank god SL told him "no thanks" before he bought Cardiff.

B E A UUUUUUUUUTIFUUUULLLLL!

Baadiff are the only club I would ever wish bad fortune on and god I hope this brings them nothing but sorrow and failure!! :fingerscrossed:

Cannot wait to dish them a spanking this season! :englandsmile4wf:

yeah it is total rubbish!!! seriously there is hate but surely wanting a club to go out of business who are one of our rivals is pathetic....what about the days when we beat them the banter etc, my boss is a cardiff fan and the trash talk is brilliant dont want them to go out of business.....so keep the childish comments off here

yeah it is total rubbish!!! seriously there is hate but surely wanting a club to go out of business who are one of our rivals is pathetic....what about the days when we beat them the banter etc, my boss is a cardiff fan and the trash talk is brilliant dont want them to go out of business.....so keep the childish comments off here

They should'nt be in our league anyway,like the jocks. I would never want an English club to go to the wall but **** the taffy bastards.

Was this directed at me or the original poster?

Either way, are you really going to sit there and defend a club that has been run so badly yet has got off scott free, hell they nearly made it to the Premier League for gods sake, the fact that they shouldn't be in our leagues untill they answer to the ENGLISH FA rather than running to their own in a sheppard's hut deep in the valleys is a separate issue and is one for another day, but HOW THE HELL can you overlook and defend the way that club has been run purely for the sake of "trash talk" and banter with your boss?! when clubs like Pompey, Southampton and Palace (to name but a few) have all had to suffer serious consequences (justifiably!) imposed on them which have seen them reach the point of extinction while Cardiff recieved extension after extension? Where is the justice in that?

This is the second thread tonight ive found myself being irritated by your derogatory comments directed at forum members as if you are somehow above them and that your word is law so as for the "childish comments" you refer too, maybe you should follow your own advise and try to remember what you were told as an infant - "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all..." :pacifier::pacifier:

Get off your high horse you mug. They deserve all they get, from the scum that follow them to the special treatment they get from the Welsh FA.

I read that Cardiff are trying to do a deal with Sunderland re the money still owed for Chopra.

Last week Cardiff were meant to pay the final £1.5 million that they still owe Sunderland for Chopra.

Hudson is rumoured to be going to Charlton and other players look set to go.

Reading between the lines it seems that a possible transfer embargo may be coming Cardiff's way:rofl2br: .

ENGLISH FA

I'm going to repeat this for the 2'394'696th time. I don't like Cardiff much, but neither they, Swansea or Wrexham wish to be governed by the WFA. It's just the WFA stop them from being governed by the English FA.

They tried very hard last summer to get out of WFA ruling to no avail.

I thought they had just got a new billionaire owner? So why can't he pay the bills?

:whistle2:This is on a Cardiff forum, interesting

learned today that matters regarding the Chopra deal, which I have reported on here before, could possibly take a turn for the worse, I am told that the £1.5 million outstanding was due to be paid to Sunderland today and this payment has not been paid and the club now know that there is every possibility that the club could be placed under a transfer embargo by the FA if the payment is not paid immediately.

In another twist, Ledley's deal to Stoke was unable to be completed today as the deal being offered by Stoke ( 2 players plus cash ) was being handled this side by Gethin Jenkins but the talks broke down with Jenkins and Steve Borley ( on holiday in Spain ) has had to step in and deal with Stoke himself, negotiations will continue tomorrow. City are telling Stoke to pay cash and this will then be used to settle with Sunderland the Chopra deal.

There has been much debate on here regarding the latest Langston agreement, whether it is signed off and how the terms of payments work. I will try to explain so everyone understands and we are clear on it as I have learned more about the subject today. There is an agreement in place and it has been signed but this is an interim agreement that expires on 31.12.2010. This interim agreement was done to help with the Malaysian investment. In the interim agreement it is stated that Langston will receive a payment of £83k every month in 2010 and the total amount to settle in full will be £10 million if paid before 31.12.2010. However if the club fail to pay any of the monthly repayments, unless they have settled in full of course, then they have breached the agreement and it reverts the figure back to £24 million. Now there is an agreement in place, that was expected to be signed post the play off final which is the agreement we were led to believe was in place, the one that says the figure becomes £11 million in 2011, £12 million in 2012 and so on but this has never signed off and this would and should have been the final legally binding contract. I understand that the club has not kept up with the monthly payments so therefore Langston could demand £24 million now but I am told that is not the position of Langston at this time, they are remaining patient but through Sam Hammam will look to find an amicable agreement with the club. Langston are not threatening the club thankfully or applying any pressure but are hopeful that the now known meeting between Sam and TG finds a solution that is practical, manageable and for the good of the club.

On the subject of Sam Hammam returning to the club, there is quite a divide within the club. There are some who claim will never work with Sam again, others who may, and others who want him in now.

Steve Borley says " I will speak with him, if he has the money to put in "

Mike Hall " In no way will I work with Sam "

Paul Guy ( as above )

Alan Whitely is as previously sitting on the fence.

Michael Issacs very much wants Sam in the club.

Gethin Jenkins will not work witht the media at present and neither would he work with Sam.

It will be interesting what the Malaysians make of the situation when they meet with Sam to discuss the Langston loan note and any other business that may arise.

On a positive note, all the wages have now been paid, including Peter Ridsdales final monthly salary from us, but surely this cant go on each and every month.

Was this directed at me or the original poster?

Either way, are you really going to sit there and defend a club that has been run so badly yet has got off scott free, hell they nearly made it to the Premier League for gods sake, the fact that they shouldn't be in our leagues untill they answer to the ENGLISH FA rather than running to their own in a sheppard's hut deep in the valleys is a separate issue and is one for another day, but HOW THE HELL can you overlook and defend the way that club has been run purely for the sake of "trash talk" and banter with your boss?! when clubs like Pompey, Southampton and Palace (to name but a few) have all had to suffer serious consequences (justifiably!) imposed on them which have seen them reach the point of extinction while Cardiff recieved extension after extension? Where is the justice in that?

This is the second thread tonight ive found myself being irritated by your derogatory comments directed at forum members as if you are somehow above them and that your word is law so as for the "childish comments" you refer too, maybe you should follow your own advise and try to remember what you were told as an infant - "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all..." :pacifier::pacifier:

directed in general to the post, but seriously yes i would prefer them to suffer the consequenses of what might be mis management, slide down the leagues and retain the banter.....clubs like the ENGLISH ones you have mentioned above got away with their misdemeanours for sooo long, how many times did the pompey case get ajourned and their debt was significantly more than Cardiffs.......they will get what is coming to them but lets not jump on them just cuz they are welsh, ....by the same yardstick leeds should have gone out of business a while ago cuz their club was probably the benchmark for those who have been badly run, but their is no mention of them.

Retain some reality we are in a very fortunate position that our chairman is a wealthy man with serious business ethics, the double edged sword is that he understands business and is honourable....we could have a owner who has all the money but is a crook, who is in it all for himself......It is not the Cardiff fans fault, nor southampton fans nor portsmouth fans fault that their club has been run by people only interested in their own self worth, they did not choose these people, so dont wish them bad because of decisions made by people with more money than sense.

i am city, but discussing things with cardiff fans they are as disgusted as the rest of us.....they will suffer the consequences and we will gloat, but part of the excitement of football is that if they pick themselves back up we have great games with atmosphere to look forward to....

maybe im a traditionalist but just my thoughts....the childesh comment at end of my last post was rioja enhanced so apologies for any offence caused

So I pressume there is added interest as the payments are in effect late? Either way it's evident that by delaying payment surely shows that the new owners don't have or won't invest any money, not great and further evidence that they may be willing to run the finances down further in a bid to pick up remaining shares at bargain prices, grim.......well for them at least.

The Crook has met with the new owners/directors etc to discuss the Langston repayments/installments that were supposed to be payed starting in January, the sum is believed to be £15million. There are rumours that the repayment structure could be changed and that The Crook gets part of the repayments in shares, if this happens that could mean Risdale reinstated as chairman and the gambling starts again and the Malaysians get their get out clause and scapegoat........

Its all ifs and butts and possibly some of the worst journalism not a million miles away from The Evil Posts pathetic attempts, key to this pieces integrity are the quotes from Anus and the reporting of the debt only being £10 million.

Its just going to be a whole lot easier if the HMRC wind them up now, intersting to note that Cardiff are still to register accounts from May 2009, what a joke.

Someones got the right person on the payrol!

Archived