IGNORED

Cardiff

Bcfc3660

The taxman needs to stop listening to the nonsense coming out of Cardiff re their finances and make them pay all their bills now or put them into administration. The club cant continue to keep living off borrowed time insisting this Malaysian chap is gonna invest tens of millions into the club!!

The taxman needs to stop listening to the nonsense coming out of Cardiff re their finances and make them pay all their bills now or put them into administration. The club cant continue to keep living off borrowed time insisting this Malaysian chap is gonna invest tens of millions into the club!!

It's not HMRC's fault. They would have wound them up but the Courts are remarkably lenient when it comes to football. You and I would not get so many chances.

Transfer embargo is in place as soon as a winding up order is in place, which should mean that with no revenue coming in via season tickets a fire sale would be inevitable, this would do 2 things that add value to the Malaysians investment, the first is obvious, that of transfer money from such a fire sale secondly and less obvious is the worse situation they get into the less the share value is, meaning the Malaysians can buy a larger stake in the club for a lesser value.

Transfer embargo is in place as soon as a winding up order is in place, which should mean that with no revenue coming in via season tickets a fire sale would be inevitable, this would do 2 things that add value to the Malaysians investment, the first is obvious, that of transfer money from such a fire sale secondly and less obvious is the worse situation they get into the less the share value is, meaning the Malaysians can buy a larger stake in the club for a lesser value.

Spot on

Its a very dangerous game to play though. How close can you bring a club to liquidation before you can buy it as cheap as possible?

No wonder Cardiff fans are getting nervous

Heres todays NOTW story by the way

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/865662/NEW-CARDIFF-BUST-THREAT.html

Once again another (well, Cardiff again) football club will get away without paying there bills. its so laughable how the tax man fears getting money from any football club. utter joke

I repeat it's not HMRC's fault. The Courts keep letting clubs have more time to an extent that other businesses or individuals wouldn't get. And no I don't work for HMRC. :innocent06:

I repeat it's not HMRC's fault. The Courts keep letting clubs have more time to an extent that other businesses or individuals wouldn't get. And no I don't work for HMRC. :innocent06:

I agree, i think its all party's included which make this happen including the courts.

At the end of the day, to many clubs are getting away with financial trouble and it has to stop. As you said, the average person in the street would not keep getting extra time to pay debts etc so why should football clubs?

I agree, i think its all party's included which make this happen including the courts.

At the end of the day, to many clubs are getting away with financial trouble and it has to stop. As you said, the average person in the street would not keep getting extra time to pay debts etc so why should football clubs?

As far as HMRc's positon goes see:

http://www.twohundre...ent.net/?p=4271

and here:

http://www.accountan...-action-against

for example.

Archived