IGNORED

Nyatanga-ranga

James_DCFC

He never really fully made it into the first team here, which was a shame. He was prone to the odd mistake, but always looked like a player with a decent future ahead of him....possibly hindered by the pressure put upon him as being 'the next big thing'

Anyway, how has he been doing for your lot?

He never really fully made it into the first team here, which was a shame. He was prone to the odd mistake, but always looked like a player with a decent future ahead of him....possibly hindered by the pressure put upon him as being 'the next big thing'

Average but young, so room for improvement!

At the start of the season he seemed like the "no nonsense" CB we needed, however (as you say) the odd bad touch does put himself and the team under uneccessary pressure, no doubt with the right coaching he could yet have a strong career ahead of him as he is still young.

However I would expect him to be a fringe player for us this season with a new CB top of our priority list before the summer is out.

Seems a good lad though and any player who runs out in a city shirt will have my full support!

While your here, any news your end on any business being done between our club and yours (Lee Johnson etc..?)

:city:

While your here, any news your end on any business being done between our club and yours (Lee Johnson etc..?)

Not heard anything regarding Lee Johnson since we had him on loan. Would have liked him back though.

The only rumour this summer was the ridiculous one where we were going to bid an imaginary £4m for Maynard.

Before we bought Nyatanga, we were linked with Shaun Barker.

How did he do and do you think he regrets leaving Blackpool?

Barker has been immense. An absolute steal at 800k. Shame the rest of our defence was so poor, otherwise we might not have conceded so many. Luckily we've got rid of a few of them now.

He says he doesn't regret his decision, but that's clearly bollocks.

B

D

F

H

L

Z= 2-0 Maynard!

Ahh crap! Wrong forum!!

:laugh:

I hope you've signed up for next seasons! :D

Dunno what you're talking about.

Pfft. Oh, and I've seen the TFF email. It's probably not an actual warning, but I still say the power has gone to your head! :P

Pfft. Oh, and I've seen the TFF email. It's probably not an actual warning, but I still say the power has gone to your head! :P

So you say you want a little stay away but are struggling to do it yourself, eh?

Archived