IGNORED

City's New Number 5

Betelgeuse

If this is true then this would be a fantastic capture, especially seeing as Newcastle were reportedly chasing him.

Source?

Someone who is involved alot in local football and isn't a City fan told me this morning. He said Shittu has been in talks with a number of clubs recently but has chosen us. The guy has a few contacts with City and Rovers and isn't the sort to lie so I thought I'd share the info. If my mate or someone else told me then I wouldn't have bothered posting, its just the fact that this guy is trustworthy.

No problems with the ability to win the first ball but has the turning circle of the QE2.

fully agree with this. No doubt he is great in air but dont let the fact hes great in the oppositions box as well mask the fact he has his obvious weaknesses.

As fontaine is relatively nippy though hopefully that could work as a aweosme centreback pairing

must admit i though he was on megabucks already and would be well out of our price range????

I'm sure we've already had Dan Shittu playing for us in a centre back pairing.

I was talking to another fan last season talking about the defensive pairing one game Carey was out

Pointed to one of the defenders, and said "well he's garbage", then pointing at the other said "and he's Shittu"

I was talking to another fan last season talking about the defensive pairing one game Carey was out

Pointed to one of the defenders, and said "well he's garbage", then pointing at the other said "and he's Shittu"

:worship2:

Nice one.

Someone who is involved alot in local football and isn't a City fan told me this morning. He said Shittu has been in talks with a number of clubs recently but has chosen us. The guy has a few contacts with City and Rovers and isn't the sort to lie so I thought I'd share the info. If my mate or someone else told me then I wouldn't have bothered posting, its just the fact that this guy is trustworthy.

sounds good. But remember if your wrong, you our strongly putting your reputation on the line.

sounds good. But remember if your wrong, you our strongly putting your reputation on the line.

:farmer:I didnt realise I had a reputation! Like I said I trust they guy who told me, he was just passing info on to me so I thought I'd share too. If a drunk tramp came up to me wearing a superman cape and told me then I might not have shared!

Saw that quite a while ago if it's not reemerged?

Story since then stated he's not going abroad.

According to Daily Mail he's set to snub Bristol City

Portsmouth and Newcastle for a 1m-a-year switch

to Kayserispor. Posted today on their on line web site.

Can only say what I have saw but been in Portishead today and I could swear I seen Chris Morgan looking outside a estate agents?

Might be nothing in it! No source!

I wouldn't recognise Chris Morgan if he was sat facing me at the bar! Danny Shittu was approached by GJ and it never happened. Was excited to hear it at the time but nothing came of it. If it could be on then its a half decent signing but would prefer the guy from Swansea, forgot and cant be bothered to look back through the postings for his name! but know he was main stay in a very strong defence last season and about 320 years younger than DS!

Can only say what I have saw but been in Portishead today and I could swear I seen Chris Morgan looking outside a estate agents?

Might be nothing in it! No source!

Was he stood next to Alan Curbishley? He is going to be our new manager when we get rid of GJ don't you know!! :tumbleweed:

Ha ha really like that :chant6ez:

Archived