IGNORED

Coppell To Sign Reading Star (merged)

iWurzel

Suggests a current reading player

Yes it does. Good spot by the way.

I wonder what time they will name the player online, as I'm not heading to the Reading Chroinicle ciculation area any time soon. And the EP won't pick up on this for a couple of weeks.

Well funny this should crop up. Surfing today and on two different websites I saw that we were associated with or about to sign Ingimarrson from Reading. I never thought no more about it as I was sure it had been mentioned and discussed and dismissed. My guess Ingimarrson. I think I came across it by googling Bristol City rumours.

Well funny this should crop up. Surfing today and on two different websites I saw that we were associated with or about to sign Ingimarrson from Reading. I never thought no more about it as I was sure it had been mentioned and discussed and dismissed. My guess Ingimarrson. I think I came across it by googling Bristol City rumours.

If I remember rightly it was dismissed because Ingimarrson signed a one year contract with them. This being the case would be very surprised. Still think it will be Cisse as per mrdc.

I believe Ignimarsson has just extended his contract at Reading, so I would be surprised if it was him!

Archived