IGNORED

Former City Youngster Signs For Olympiacos

bcfcbrowners

former city goalkeeper Balázs Megyeri has signed a 3 year deal with Greek side Olympiacos, i remember how good this kid was but unfortunately the fat controller never, think he was eyeing up agyeman at the time

i'm not gonna lie mate i've never heard of the guy. :dunno::dunno:

nicky yea, marv one season wonder i wont even bother naming the rank signings he made cuz its not the point of the thread its about a promising youngster that we let go for nothing after 4 years at the academy .every one was expecting great things from him ,only the man that mattered didn't

former city goalkeeper Balázs Megyeri has signed a 3 year deal with Greek side Olympiacos, i remember how good this kid was but unfortunately the fat controller never, think he was eyeing up agyeman at the time

Are you a football journo with the Evil Post?.

As far as I am aware, The guy was only ever here on trial/loan from Ferencvarcos (the club he left to join Olympiacos), As he was also at Sheff Utd. who also never signed him. He was never at the academy for 4 years in fact it was'nt even 1 full year.

if your going to invent stories to put the boot into 'the fat controller' as you call him give us all of the facts and also remember that how ever GJ's tenure ended he left us in a better place than when he joined us and if SC does take us further then it will be because GJ got us into the championship.

As far as I am aware, The guy was only ever here on trial/loan from Ferencvarcos (the club he left to join Olympiacos), As he was also at Sheff Utd. who also never signed him. He was never at the academy for 4 years in fact it was'nt even 1 full year.

if your going to invent stories to put the boot into 'the fat controller' as you call him give us all of the facts and also remember that how ever GJ's tenure ended he left us in a better place than when he joined us and if SC does take us further then it will be because GJ got us into the championship.

And that's what you call being OWNED :dancing6:

Think you will find that he was highly rated but the club would not pay him what he was offered elsewhere.

Same as Robert Stambolziew ?? (SP !!). At the end of the day theres always going to be youngsters that get rejected at clubs but suceed elswhere, thankfully over the years we've seemed to of got the majority of our decisions right....Anyway Olypiacos ain't exactly Real Madrid are they.

Think you will find that he was highly rated but the club would not pay him what he was offered elsewhere.

That's nearly what happened.

Despite what some might think, we're not a bottomless pit of money so when an academy player wants to placed on the same footing financially as first teamers unless he's the next Joe Hart (which as he's signed for Olimpiakos, I guess he's probably not) there was only likely to be one outcome.

Still, great opportunity to have a swipe at someone no longer here, isn't it?

Either way, he always looked like a good keeper with great potential for the future and seems to be proving it.

As we all know though Johnson had no interest in youth players and two of the best, Begi and Rob Stamboliev both never got a chance despite their ability

No the "fat controller" had no intrest in youth, he was more interested in getting us promoted out of division one, where many others had failed over a good number of years, and getting us within a one win of the top division, something no other manager has managed since Alan DICKS.

Listen to some people on here you would think Gary JOHNSON was the worst thing that ever happened to this club !!

Listen to some people on here you would think Gary JOHNSON was the worst thing that ever happened to this club !!

Thats because a lot of people seem to have very short memories sadly.

Besides, its easier to knock someone than to say something positive or constructive. :no:

well for your info no fa he was here for 4 years never on trial/loan he stayed with kevin scott i think for the majority of his time here going back home for the odd w/end now and again watched him couple of times and he was class so no iam not a journo and i dont invent stories iam just better informed than u obviously

What gets to me is that every thread finds its way back to a GJ sl***ing match. Look the man done great for us infact amazing and i bet he loved his time here apart from the last season he was in charge here. But lets just move onand stop bringing his name up.

i wasnt aware it was a gj bashing j,ust highlighting a fact and if calling him the fat controller is classed as bashing well iam bashed every day

well for your info no fa he was here for 4 years never on trial/loan he stayed with kevin scott i think for the majority of his time here going back home for the odd w/end now and again watched him couple of times and he was class so no iam not a journo and i dont invent stories iam just better informed than u obviously

You must be better informed than everybody, Because I have checked out every site that bears this guys name and virtually all of them say he was at BCFC "for a short while", Even the Sheff Utd website says that, BCFC stats state 2007 to 2008 as does wikipedia.

of course there is a chance you are correct and the rest of the world is wrong.

One thing I do believe about you, You ain't no journo, innit.

You must be better informed than everybody, Because I have checked out every site that bears this guys name and virtually all of them say he was at BCFC "for a short while", Even the Sheff Utd website says that, BCFC stats state 2007 to 2008 as does wikipedia.

of course there is a chance you are correct and the rest of the world is wrong.

seriosly mate you can check all the sites you want i state this because i no and its simple as that , rest of the world rephrased = u and a couple of your numptey mates on here who are all being touted as the next england managers blah blah

Archived