IGNORED

The Future

Can i please reach out to every proper,died in the wool city fan that would love nothing more than to see our beloved club to reach the promised land of the prem (which is where we all want to be) To get behind steve Coppell and steve Lansdown to push our fantastic club forward.

We have lived in the shadows of clubs like reading,stoke,wigan for over a decade now and all we produce is more moaners. Y oh y can we not look forward to a future of being in the prem without people with negative vibes ruining this. what is wrong with people, are your lives so pathetic you have nothing better to do than slag our once famous club off. If so piss off up the mem with the divs. Rant over.

Can i please reach out to every proper,died in the wool city fan that would love nothing more than to see our beloved club to reach the promised land of the prem (which is where we all want to be) To get behind steve Coppell and steve Lansdown to push our fantastic club forward.

We have lived in the shadows of clubs like reading,stoke,wigan for over a decade now - Was with you up to here.....

and all we produce is more moaners. Y oh y can we not look forward to a future of being in the prem without people with negative vibes ruining this. what is wrong with people, are your lives so pathetic you have nothing better to do than slag our once famous club off. If so piss off up the mem with the divs. Rant over. - And this section children is why you should always drink responsibly and of legal age :drunk2:

This is obviously a juice fuelled rant but when you re-read this tomorrow having had 10+ comments telling you what a shortsighted fool you have been let alone ones objecting to the attack you have unleashed on those who have followed this club to more 300 mile tuesday night round trips than you've had hot dinners you may realise you have made a mistake....

If you read this within your 30 minute editing window I suggest you grasp the oppurtunity to do so with both hands.

Archived