IGNORED

Fonts To Barnsley?

cidercity

Liam Fontaine To Barnsley?

Championship Bristol Cityby TykeyMike (U14548515) 10 July 2010commentOnThisArticleButton.gifHi guys, Tykes fan in peace! just a quick post. ive heard we are after your centre back Liam Fontaine, now ive always rated him and i hope the roumer is true, what do you lot think of him? whys Coppell getting rid? thanks in advance.

On 606.

Hope not Fonts is our future.

Sorry to urinate on your chips Tykes fan but would be extremely surprised if kosher????

If it is true then one can only presume that Coppello is building a hell of a 5 a side team as soon we wont have any defenders left??????????

Back to a glass of excellent red me thinks...........................

I really cant see this happening...Has coppell got new centre bcks lined up ? He might have another one coming in, but fontaine is left footed and im sure coppell wont be getting rid tht quickly.As to the unbalanced squad we have got..

But i will say if coppell has replacements and is thinking of freshing things up it might happen...!!!

Like we say its going to be an interesting nxt few weeks to whos in or out!! Roll on august..

Guest Ciderman10

Why would we get rid of out best defender? its just wouldnt make sence, unless we were having money trouble which we cirtainly havent! this is a pathetic roumer, Barnsley for christ sake, if fonts was to leave it would be for a much bigger club than them!

Liam Fontaine To Barnsley?

Championship Bristol Cityby TykeyMike (U14548515) 10 July 2010commentOnThisArticleButton.gifHi guys, Tykes fan in peace! just a quick post. ive heard we are after your centre back Liam Fontaine, now ive always rated him and i hope the roumer is true, what do you lot think of him? whys Coppell getting rid? thanks in advance.

On 606.

Hope not Fonts is our future.

All very well. But that's like me saying that I've been after Kylie Minogue.:tounge: The chances of me actually getting her? A great big fact ZERO.:no:

Archived