IGNORED

Harewood

redrob

Recently heard that Harewood had been seen at the training ground?

Not amazing goal scoring record but was troublesome at Newcastle... would he work well being kicked about, pushing the defence back to make room for Maynard?

:source:

There were similar reports this time last year, has always looked like he has something big to offer yet never quite does it, also been plagued by injuries in recent years so would definately be a gamble... For the right price and reasonable wage demands would be worth a shot though I guess...

:source:

There were similar reports this time last year, has always looked like he has something big to offer yet never quite does it, also been plagued by injuries in recent years so would definately be a gamble... For the right price and reasonable wage demands would be worth a shot though I guess...

Would rather have Keogh but Marlon is on a free. Be worth taking to Sweden to have a look at, seeing as Nicky and Danny aren't now travelling.

Oh right, which one? I wouldn't be too keen tbh as I'd rather we played with Maynard and a more pacy, youthful striker than a big lump up front. Possibly worth a look at as he is a different option but I'd rather we didn't!

Cannot say which one for obvious reasons... would get him in trouble.. just say he has been at the training ground often this season all ready and would have trained with him!

hope not,

a word to describe him would probably get me in trouble on here with the admin.

Seconded by me. Would put Harewood, in a category with Stern John and Patrick Angryman - so he will probably be starting up front against Millwall!!!!!

God help us - Whers Baz Savage when you need him?

dunno.gif

Recently heard that Harewood had been seen at the training ground?

Not amazing goal scoring record but was troublesome at Newcastle... would he work well being kicked about, pushing the defence back to make room for Maynard?

George Bailey, one of the groundsman up there is a spitting image on Harewood and he looks very fit to be fair? He also drives a big black car, was that spotted as well???

This forum gets funnier every week...:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

At least George isn't on huge wages...but he's also not quite so good at football!!!:winner_third_h4h:

Archived