IGNORED

Albert Adomah

Redbarn

whether you like the guy(claridge) or not that is a interesting read, sounds similar to Sproule with the pace but maybe better? either way if it gets the best out of sproule and he starts would be good too haven't had healthy competition on the right wing in a while or healthy competition in anywhere except central midfield of last few years?

Sorry, I can't take it to seriously as it's come from that numpty claridge. I have read some good things about adomah tho since signing. Still need a natural left footed winger IMO. Unless of course lennox is gonna get his chance.

I think its safe to say a lot of the best wingers in the world have had their final ball questioned when they were youngsters the likes of Giggs, Ronaldo and Lennon all did! SC being an ex winger can surely sort this part of his game out, he sounds very promising too me and cant be any worse than Sproule!

Asked about him with a Cheltenham Town official who has seen him play, and he praised him highly, reckons the best player in that league.

Pace to burn which is always a top attribute, hopefully some expert coaching will make him a even better player.

Just watched the highlights from yesterdays game Albert looks very promising! looks very quick with and without the ball! roll on Aug 7th:fingerscrossed:

This now means Bristol City has a lot of speed:

Haynes

JCR

Sproule

Adomah

Are obviously the quickest, perhaps this is how Coppel likes to play ?

Counter attacking football ? We seen this work in the world cup with Germany, could be a good idea indeed.

Also anyone heard anything about this Reading signing, been away for a while and all I heard is romours.....Heard hes a quick one as well

Non the less a speedy team would be nice :)

Archived