IGNORED

Wtf, Season Tickets On Finance

dezgimed

Does anyone know the details of the installments for the 0% credit, ie. when the first payment started and how many installments it should have been?

Just realised (dont track my finances too well), I've been paying £130 odd a month since at least September...

Bit much for an adult and student eh.

:disapointed2se:

Have you got yours with Zebra ??

I took mine out on the first day of the early bird offer and its meant to be in 5 installments but on my 4th installments they took 4th and 5th payment together without telling me so i paid up a month early

so you been paying yours for the last 10 months which is £1,300 that dont make sense

Does anyone know the details of the installments for the 0% credit, ie. when the first payment started and how many installments it should have been?

Just realised (dont track my finances too well), I've been paying £130 odd a month since at least September...

someone has to pay for lee johnson :whistle2:

Dont have the docs on me atm, think it was Zebra..

Just checked my DD info on bank, up till November it was comin out ref'd to FOOTBALL CREDIT, and since then its SEASON TICKET CR.

Oh well summit fun to chase for the next 6 months no doubt..

Mine was only 5 payments - the last one coming up. £650 more than you were expecting to pay?

Guest Ciderman10

Ive been saving up for mine, but im lucky as it will only cost £270 in the dolman for a under 21! i feel sorry for you oldies!!

don't sound right to me as last season the finance was with credit solutions ? and this year is zebra so cant see how zebra would have been taking your cash since last September. i would check all your statements again.

Sept 09, since summer, so that is the recent one?

5 month plan, Adult and Student ST £650/5 = £130 a month??? Thats correct isnt it?

Archived