IGNORED

Starting Line Up

redpole

3-0. This is what happens when the Chairman moves to Guernsey.

On the back of this string of unnaccepatable results, I will support any attempted coup by Robbored. When he confronts Coppell in his office and suggests he sling his hook, Robbored will have 100% support from the mini bus.

Jeez sounds like a hard match, but this is a friendly and doing what the gaffer wants it to do. Showing our weaknesses so he can work on sorting it for the new season. That's either working on fitness/tactics and/or stregnthening the squad.

Whatever the score, look at it from a positive point of view. :bounce:

It's NOT a weak side you are playing, you understand that don't you? They beat Galatasaray and Inter a couple of years ago and have lost 1 match out of 14 this season.

Who do you support may I ask? Everyone is being sarcastic, or at least I would hope so. Nobody, even the manager expected us to do well in this game.

It's NOT a weak side you are playing, you understand that don't you? They beat Galatasaray and Inter a couple of years ago and have lost 1 match out of 14 this season.

It's mostly self-effacing, tongue-in-cheek stuff mate, we do get some hardcore doomers on here..............................

we are bristol city we never lose didnt you watch the cardiff game last year? we hammered them :rofl2br:

Archived