IGNORED

Gothia Cup

Ian M

One of the young un's I play cricket with scored a 'worldie' of a free kick for Hartpury that night, was released from Swindon a year or two ago for being too small. Now plying his trade at Shortwood, good little player. I take it that it's not him how's being scouted by Manchester City, I'll have to text him!

I know they've got a few Ghanians (I think) in their squad, and they can't talk highly enough of those lads, pure atheletes. Maybe they could be worth keeping an eye out for.

Hi Woodsy,

No its one of the Ghanians, I have heard he is one of the stand out players for Hartpury in this competition!!!!....

From what I have seen, loads of Hartpury/England School Boy games he would be worth BCFC having a look.

• Admin

Now the boys have won their game this morning 11-1 they have gone goal craky and are into the last 16 tonight. :)

I have to say though Alets Idrottsklubb - BP Kälvesta(12 - 13) does sound like the tie of the round!

By reaching the last 16 we have achieved Tim Kirk's target now :)

By reaching the last 16 we have achieved Tim Kirk's target now :)

Yes, it's a real schedule though isn't it? If they remain successful they will be playing 3 games today!

Imagine what those "tired" full internationals would be saying about that...........

The dad is called matt squires and he plays for afc nailsea and the lad in question is Joe. Very big west brom fan as is his dad, joe is a esceptional talent for his age and going to Barcelona says it all.

Heared that interview myself, Bobby Gould advised him to fly his lad to Barcelona's youth academy and even offered to foot the bill...top bloke !!

Well their great run has come to an end today with a 5-2 defeat to BP Svart of Sweden, but what tremendous performance from the kids. I hope they get a chance to get a good reception at half time of one of the games this season.

Well done to them on exceeding their coaches expectations and apparently impressing many of the attendees with the standard of their football, judging by Tim Kirks very interesting blogs.

Archived