IGNORED

Maynard And Haynes

Abraham Romanovich

Sorry, if i may have missed something but I can't recall seeing much information about their respective injuries.

Seeing that Millwall is now just 2 weeks away and they are not included in the Aldershot squad looking a bit bleak for the start of the season.

Does anybody know if they are back in full training and any idea of an expected date of their return.

Sorry, if i may have missed something but I can't recall seeing much information about their respective injuries.

Seeing that Millwall is now just 2 weeks away and they are not included in the Aldershot squad looking a bit bleak for the start of the season.

Does anybody know if they are back in full training and any idea of an expected date of their return.

Red on the BBC they maybe back in full training next week. Can't see either one being fit for start I'd season.

I had a brief chat with the pair of them at David Lloyd on Tuesday, both said they were happy with progress and were just on "leg circuits" in the gym, should be back to full training with the squad next week (hopefully) :fingerscrossed:

Archived