IGNORED

Current Signings

Tins

So far we have 2 signings, but are they the right ones?? We have Albert - a right winger, but we already have Sproule and JCR and we have signed Cisse - a defensive midfielder, but again already have Elliott and Skuse.

Does anyone really know why we signed them? i know albert is a youngster and has scored some pre-season goals, but it is baffling me with these signings. People also say look at Coppells previous signings but the "gems" such as Doyle came from alot smaller clubs than Brenford and Reading. So is really signing a journeyman such as Stead a good signing as he is very unlikely to be a "gem" like Doyle.

Thoughts please

More than happy with the signings so far and would welcome a player like Stead - landlord of my local is a Blackburn st holder and he said that Stead was top class when he played there, very good player but needs the right manager, the opposite of Keane to get the best out of him.

Albert looks like a good signing as well.

Cisse ? Not sure where he will play but signs are at centre back as thats where Coppell played him at Reading apparently. Very good pedigree with good Premier League experience.

Plenty of time to go and would hope to see more players coming in over the next few weeks.

I don't expect us to be challenging anywhere near the top this season, but would hope for a realistic shot at it the next season.

Blimey, how many more years have we got to consolidate,

I EXPECT CITY IN THE TOP 6, otherwise pointless employing the guy.

Two good signings so far Cisse was clearly brought here to play in defence and Albert will be a good squad addition.

There are two weeks left but some seem to be panicking when theres no need, and we are also judging players who havent even signed for us!!

Sounds like a normal day on here :englandsmile4wf:

Cisse is a good midfield player but a very poor centre half (not mobile/agile enough).

Adamoh obviously has bags of potential but could be inconsistent at his age.

What really worries me though is the depth of our squad, no RB, no 'proper' cover at LB, no dominant CBKs, no playmaker & our strike force is very poor without the injured Maynard & Haynes.

A lot of work to do in 2 weeks...............................

BCAGFC

Archived