IGNORED

Adamoah

grifty

I know not many of us know a great deal about him, but I play football with a guy who used to play with Albert and knows him quite well and was interested to hear how he's started. 2 lovely goals in sweden suggests he's started pretty well and my mate shared his opinion on him...

Luckily he's got his head on straight. Really humble nice guy, doesn't go out drinking or playing the lad. Really hard worker, last man on the training ground, loves to learn, grade A student.

I think we've found a little gem here. If Coppell can get a bit more composure on him he could be a class asset.

On a different note his brother just got out of jail for attempted murder, so slightly different career choices...

I know not many of us know a great deal about him, but I play football with a guy who used to play with Albert and knows him quite well and was interested to hear how he's started. 2 lovely goals in sweden suggests he's started pretty well and my mate shared his opinion on him...

Luckily he's got his head on straight. Really humble nice guy, doesn't go out drinking or playing the lad. Really hard worker, last man on the training ground, loves to learn, grade A student.

I think we've found a little gem here. If Coppell can get a bit more composure on him he could be a class asset.

On a different note his brother just got out of jail for attempted murder, so slightly different career choices...

I think i would prefer him to be the first man on the training ground; does he have a problem getting out of bed?

Archived