IGNORED

Thank You Bradley

Abraham Romanovich

Thought it was only right and proper to say thank you Bradley and Good Luck!!

I for one am very sorry to see you leave, always 100% committed to the cause .

Who can forget Wembley when he tried to play on with his cheek bone fractured until he passed out.

The penalty against Yeovil - aimed between the keepers legs

Always had time for supporters and was part of our never say die attitude.

Great ambassador,nice bloke to boot sure to be missed .

All the Best Bradley your a top bloke!!

Good luck Bradders. There aren't many players that leave the club that i will genuinely miss, but Bradley i definetely will. One of my favourite memories of him, after his Carlisle wonder strike, was after the FA Cup defeat up at Boro' where he was the first over to applaud us fans and last to walk away. Weirdly it almost brought a tear to my eye! A total club man and he will be sorely missed. Also not as bad a footballer as many are making out.

You'll get a rousing reception for me on your return.

Fine defender and always committed, which is more than can be said for some. Not great going forward but the list of English full backs who can attack and defend starts and ends with Ashley Cole. Disappointed to hear him refer to a "new challenge". We all know that means "more money" so why not just be honest about it?

Thank you & best of luck?!?!?! You are having a laugh or your all on laughing gas.

Good riddance i say. Yeah i did support the bloke when he played for Bristol City BUT NOT NOW!! He wants to turn his back on the club. Not give us 100% anymore.

He is no longer anything to do with Bristol City just an Ex-Bristol City player THATS ALL & NOTHING ELS. If he ever came back to Bristol City to visit. I for sure would not welcome him with open arms as a hero.

Goodbye Bradders hand in all your uniform when you leave please & dont hurry back too soon.

Bloody turn coat

Ive lost a good friend at City and a top man. Always gave 100% and thats what made him my favourite City player long before I had the pleasure of knowing him socially. I can assure you that he will always have City in part of his heart but also "if" any of us had been made the offer he has, even with our red allegiances we would not hesitate and for that I dont blame him or his charming family in the slightest?

He would be the first to admit that there was areas of his game that were not the best but he was always working to improve and he is the sort of player all teams need.

Wherever!!! he ends up I can only wish him all the very best (apart from when he plays us?) but I really hope that when he "does" return to Ashton albeit wearing opposition colours the City fans will remember all the good times that Brad has given us also some comical ones? Who can ever forget the "Robbenesque" type volley at home to Swansea at the East End last season????

I am proud to say that the shirt Brad wore on that day of that famous or infamous volley now hangs proudly on my bedroom wall and even though Bradders will soon be trading his wears elsewhere the shirt will stay where it presently is to constantly remind me of a City star who stood for everything that gives me reason to be City for the rest of my natural.

VERY BEST WISHES BRAD AND THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND MEMORIES

He was here for 7 years - you expect him to spend his life here ?

Great service to this club and most right minded people would respect that and welcome him back.

are you joking, i always thought Brad was a competant full back and very good at championship level as i do with mcallister, but the stick he used to get on here was a joke, but now he leaves everyone is wax lyrical about his committment and ability.....

if only he would have been fully appreciated while he did serve us well fo 7 years we may not be in this situation

Sorry but i get really frustrated when players leave who get stick every week and then everyone says thanks for everything.....same happend to mccombe and i gaurantee people will be on here when lee johnson leaves......

ive had a few too many coronas, just a saturday evening grunt

He was here for 7 years - you expect him to spend his life here ?

Great service to this club and most right minded people would respect that and welcome him back.

I've spent a near life time supporting this club. I dont just up & leave and support another club. i want 100% for this club & pay to help this club get all the success it deserves.

May be we are better off with out him in the long run. I just hope Rosenior does sign as he is a much better player than Bradders. But Liam Rosenior's loyalty has a question mark next to it aswell.

7yrs great service is not long. Means nothing in football. He was paid to do the job we employed him to do & paid well aswell.

Sad to see brad go.

He always gave 100% for city and for that reason alone he will be missed.

At championship level he is a very competent right back no matter what the haters say.

When he comes back to the gate im sure he will get a very good reception from our lads,i for one will be putting my hands together for him.

Seven years at one club is a good shift in this day and age of football.

Good luck to ya man!

are you joking, i always thought Brad was a competant full back and very good at championship level as i do with mcallister, but the stick he used to get on here was a joke, but now he leaves everyone is wax lyrical about his committment and ability.....

if only he would have been fully appreciated while he did serve us well fo 7 years we may not be in this situation

Sorry but i get really frustrated when players leave who get stick every week and then everyone says thanks for everything.....same happend to mccombe and i gaurantee people will be on here when lee johnson leaves......

ive had a few too many coronas, just a saturday evening grunt

Has always had loads of criticism on here with people saying he's not good enough. The moment he leaves, people start to question SL and SC! When LJ and JMac leave, people will be moaning about how they were our best 2 players!

Back to the Original topic. Thanks Bradders. You always gave 100% and you have left us with great memories. I am sure you will get a good reception when you return to the Gate.

thank you Brad, 7 years of your professional career to us,

A true pro, commited, heart on sleave and all that, but puts family first before anything... that's the way it should be

You'll receive my applause at the gate and best of luck to you (unless we are playing the QPR of course)

Guest oftbc

He is a player of limited ability who thinks he is better than he is, To boot he wouldn't pass to players because he thought he was either better than them or just didn't rate that player. He is a money grabbing whore which we already know from his past negotiations with us where in teh end he had to back down as there was no other interest in him. I hope one day he regrets leaving. The grass isn't always greener Brad.

I've spent a near life time supporting this club. I dont just up & leave and support another club. i want 100% for this club & pay to help this club get all the success it deserves.

May be we are better off with out him in the long run. I just hope Rosenior does sign as he is a much better player than Bradders. But Liam Rosenior's loyalty has a question mark next to it aswell.

7yrs great service is not long. Means nothing in football. He was paid to do the job we employed him to do & paid well aswell.

You're an idiot.

For a start Orr is not a Bristol City fan like you so he really isn't 'supporting another club'.

If we sign a decent replacement then it will be good in the long run, but I don't think we will. Rosenior maybe better going forward but certainly not defending or heading, which for me is more important for a full back. Don't forget Rosenior used to play up front for us!

7 years at one club is a long time in todays football. How long would you say is? 20 years? So you expect Orr to play for what? £100 per week?

If he was joining a perm club. I'd wish him good luck

If he leaves to join a championship club, especially a sideways step. Then it's just pure greed.

Just another typical footballer really. Though we already knew that, majority of the player at the c

Ib are the same.

Only Carey & Skuse are playersi have any real respect for, the rest will just come and then go for the better money

Guest oftbc

He is a player of limited ability who thinks he is better than he is, To boot he wouldn't pass to players because he thought he was either better than them or just didn't rate that player. He is a money grabbing whore which we already know from his past negotiations with us where in teh end he had to back down as there was no other interest in him. I hope one day he regrets leaving. The grass isn't always greener Brad.<br>

You're an idiot.

For a start Orr is not a Bristol City fan like you so he really isn't 'supporting another club'.

If we sign a decent replacement then it will be good in the long run, but I don't think we will. Rosenior maybe better going forward but certainly not defending or heading, which for me is more important for a full back. Don't forget Rosenior used to play up front for us!

7 years at one club is a long time in todays football. How long would you say is? 20 years? So you expect Orr to play for what? £100 per week?

Please refrain from calling me an idiot on a public forum. You do not know me. I certainly hope the mods have picked up on this abuse.

I have a right to voice my opinion. The same way as you do. It's called human rights.

May i ask do you have a degree in law?

Rosenior maybe better going forward but certainly not defending or heading, which for me is more important for a full back. Don't forget Rosenior used to play up front for us!

Well he's snubbed us so it looks like it's on to Plan C now.

Running the risk of being unpopular but I never found BO to be the professional professional in the same way that others seem to view him.

God loves a trier and he was certainly that, and he definitely wore his heart on his sleeve, but I happen to think that his abilities were limited, and not to the level that's needed if we're to develop.

And being really unpopular I'd like to suggest that rather than be a hero by playing in with a fractured jaw, the best thing he could have done would have been to sacrifice his own self interest against Hull and being asked to be pulled off before being found out of position and allowing the cross to come in that Mr Windass crashed home so spectacularly......

Or am I being harsh?

Archived