IGNORED

Thank You Bradley

Abraham Romanovich

Bradley Orr is one of the best defensive right backs in the Championship and will be badly missed if he leaves. He always gives 100% and has been a great servant to the club. If anyone doubts this they should compare our results when Bradley is playing compared to when he does not play. I for one will be very sorry to see Bradley go and with Christian Ribiero injured I don't see how we will replace him in the short term. All the best for the future to you and your family Bradley and I for one will give you a warm welcome when you return to Ashton Gate.

Agree 100%. Very good full back but not a wing back. If as some people think he is not that good why was he in the championship team of the season a few years ago. Still have the ball he kicked into the Dolman after our brilliant goal that never was game against Palace. Good luck pal QPR's gain our loss.

All the best mate. Much rather you have you in our side than playing against us though!

One of the quite rare breed that genuinely plays for the shirt and is never left wanting when 100% effort is needed in any game.

Good luck for your 'new challenge' and you'll definitely get my applause whenever you are playing against us

Archived