IGNORED

Charlie Taylor

aller g

No harm in looking at him but I'd be considering signing him to be a bit of a punt for Forest Green, let alone Bristol City. He's already been at Forest, Charlton and Palace so it strikes me as unlikely that he's got anything other clubs have failed to spot.

No harm in looking at him but I'd be considering signing him to be a bit of a punt for Forest Green, let alone Bristol City. He's already been at Forest, Charlton and Palace so it strikes me as unlikely that he's got anything other clubs have failed to spot.

we shall see..

Can hardly see wages being a problem so on a free (subject to any compensation due to grays?) would surely be worth a punt if he does ok over the next couple of weeks

we shall see..

Can hardly see wages being a problem so on a free (subject to any compensation due to grays?) would surely be worth a punt if he does ok over the next couple of weeks

Absolutely. I just see this one as being a pretty long shot.

He's been at 3 professional league clubs and none of them took him on, and he's not really been playing at the top level of the non-league game either (Grays may have been in the BSP but they were truly terrible.) If he's got what it takes he must have been keeping it pretty well hidden over the past few years.

I'm sure Coppell has his reasons for looking at him and I hope he turns out to be a fantastic player for Bristol City, but I won't be holding my breath.

With the picture attached this time, sorry.

Nice one!

Is he smiling for the camera shot or is that a look of confusion as if to say WTF are you taking a photo of me for? :whistle2:

Absolutely. I just see this one as being a pretty long shot.

He's been at 3 professional league clubs and none of them took him on, and he's not really been playing at the top level of the non-league game either (Grays may have been in the BSP but they were truly terrible.) If he's got what it takes he must have been keeping it pretty well hidden over the past few years.

I'm sure Coppell has his reasons for looking at him and I hope he turns out to be a fantastic player for Bristol City, but I won't be holding my breath.

All valid points my friend!

Time will undoubtedly tell :city:

Well one of Coppell's talents is signing players from lower league clubs and making them into something good, like Shane Long of course :)

Could well be a gem however having him spent recent years in the non league and last season( with grays) had about 12 apperances about 3 of those starts and one goal. I doubt this is more than filling a gap and ensuring no other strikers get injured!!

Archived