IGNORED

New Player Negotiations...

spudski

Interesting to read/hear SC quote..."I try my best to identify players who I think would be good for us, then negotiation is someone else's job. As yet we just haven't been able to push too much over the line.

Does anyone know who deals with the player negotiations at City? The board, Chairman/other?

I presume he is talking about negotiating with players agents and not the player himself.

I know each Club is different, when it comes to negotiating deals. ( my GF's relative is a Football agent for the Spanish players, so i've had a good chat with him ;) ) But i would be interested to know who represents City when dealing with these 'negotiations'...anyone know?

Interesting to read/hear SC quote..."I try my best to identify players who I think would be good for us, then negotiation is someone else's job. As yet we just haven't been able to push too much over the line.

Does anyone know who deals with the player negotiations at City? The board, Chairman/other?

I presume he is talking about negotiating with players agents and not the player himself.

I know each Club is different, when it comes to negotiating deals. ( my GF's relative is a Football agent for the Spanish players, so i've had a good chat with him ;) ) But i would be interested to know who represents City when dealing with these 'negotiations'...anyone know?

Colin Sexstone does the negotiations - but his primary role is the new stadium

Although it does seem that things behind the scenes have slipped a bit whilst SL has been away on holiday/based in Guernsey.

Maybe SC's frustrated that there is no Director of Football to take prime responsibility for player recruitment/negotiations etc. - as was the case at Reading.

Under Gary Johnson - of course - Mr Sextoy played no part at all in transfer negotiations. They were handled by Gary's mum.

CR

Perhaps it's Simon Rayner .

Archived