IGNORED

Damian Steawrt

tower crane red

I doubt we'll see Stewart play left back he is a centre half when I have seen him play a goal scoring one at that. I think Jordan Stewart is a left back if thats who you are thinking of.

Yeah my mistake. Jordan Stewart is just the sort of left back we need though..

Doesn't sound like someone on the move does it.

No, but it's probably an interview he's given to the club website or local rag and he's not likely to say anything controversial or disloyal to them.

Once he realised Warnock was prepared to let him go he probably thought a 'fresh challenge' was the best option.

Nor is McAllister...dancing6.gif

give it a break, McAllister is a top class Championship left back. Unfortunatly for him he hasnt had a left sided player in front of him for a year. He wasnt given any cover at all last season, whereas the previous season he had Mcindoe helping him out. Left back is not our problem,getting a natural left sided midfielder IS.

Well, they obviously rate him and if they looked on here they'd see that most at the very least rate Brads application to the game over his technical ability.......... as always we can only watch this space but Stewart seemed like a long shot to me

Archived