IGNORED

Ashton Gate Curse!

cidercityred

Hi this is my first post so dont be to hard on me. However is it just me or is this pre season ringing out the ashton gate curse? I remember last seasons, pre season was pritty unlucky and we found it really hard to buy players and we were struck down with a "mysterious illness" right at the begining of the season.

This pre season has not been a peach either, I have on occassions heard of the Ashton Gate curse, does anyone think this is it? Or is it that football has become to greedy and we cant sign anyone because too many footballers today listen to their money grabbing agents oppose to their old dear. (nicky)

Hi this is my first post so dont be to hard on me. However is it just me or is this pre season ringing out the ashton gate curse? I remember last seasons, pre season was pritty unlucky and we found it really hard to buy players and we were struck down with a "mysterious illness" right at the begining of the season.

This pre season has not been a peach either, I have on occassions heard of the Ashton Gate curse, does anyone think this is it? Or is it that football has become to greedy and we cant sign anyone because too many footballers today listen to their money grabbing agents oppose to their old dear. (nicky)

As far as I'm aware ,the only club ground suffering from a viable (gypsy) curse is St.Andrews, the home of Birmingham City.

Archived