IGNORED

Player Interview's

James

Just watched both players interviews with Adam and am really impressed with the positivity shown by both players to be here (particularly Nicky!)

For those of you who don't have player log ins Stewart is "looking forward to the new challenge" and seems genuinly pleased to be here. although he did call us "Bristol" TWICE!!

Hunt was like an excitable child, seemed genuinly pleased to be here, already confirmed he will be moving down so no more "Hartley issues"

Welcome to City lads, look forward to cheering you on tomorrow against the tangerines!

:city:

I think Hunt might have been trying too hard, his acting skills when calling us a 'massive' club were a bit shoddy :P

Stewart said he wants to end his career with us, never heard that before, two very positive interviews.

I think Hunt might have been trying too hard, his acting skills when calling us a 'massive' club were a bit shoddy :P

Stewart said he wants to end his career with us, never heard that before, two very positive interviews.

I can see what you mean but IMO he was just genuinly relieved to be back in the fold of a First Team, clearly some animosity between himself and the club he's been at since he was 16 which is a shame for him but I really am pleased to have him here!

I actually laughed out loud when he said he wanted to end his career with us just after saying he knows nothing about the club. Seem like two decent guys look forward to seeing them in a red shirt. Do you think Stewart will become first choice?

I actually laughed out loud when he said he wanted to end his career with us just after saying he knows nothing about the club. Seem like two decent guys look forward to seeing them in a red shirt. Do you think Stewart will become first choice?

With carey crocked at the moment and Tang's far from convincing thus far I can't see it any other way...at least for now...

back 4 of Hunt Stewart Fonts and Macalister surely...?

Given the annoyance on the QPR board it seems more than likely.

Archived