IGNORED

100k - Fee Paid For Bradders?

James

They reckon they've got him for a fee of around 100k, absoulute steal for them if true! Even with the relatively short contract he had left...

Quote: "If the figures muted are accurate then we've finally signed a proper right back for the tiny sum of about £100k."

Maybe 100k and Damion Stewart. Sounds more realistic.

I don't think that was the case, been reading their forums and the Stewart move was confirmed first thing this morning wheras the Orr signing was confirmed later in the afternoon...

I don't think that was the case, been reading their forums and the Stewart move was confirmed first thing this morning wheras the Orr signing was confirmed later in the afternoon...

Might explain why the QPR site was dicking about saying it wasn't confirmed, coincidentally until the Orr transfer went public?

<br />500k was the figure being thrown around. Can't see us letting him go that cheap, one year left or not!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The way I understood it was they pay 500k plus Stewart for Orr. If that's the case then as much as I like Orr, this was a good move for all parties (maybe except QPR).

The big question for me is why were they not looking a Nicky Hunt!

Archived