IGNORED

Steve Lansdown!

Dolman Block B

Wouldn't it be nice if the council had a fraction of the desire and passion to drag Bristol into the 21st century as Steve Lansdown does.

I hope that this has finally given that tin pot outfit on the council a massive wake up call to the scale of his ambition to get Bristol on the map, so they stop pissing about with discussing crap like terrorists attacking Sainsburys and start dealing with real issues for a change.

The man deserves the freedom of the City.

Sheer Euphoria: CITY's coup even made the news in these parts ,

It goes to show that , under CITY's current regime,we are in for great things- and I don't think that time will prove me a liar.

(It also goes to show that CITY's geographical position can work for us, it's a complete reversal of the Hartley situation).

Interesting to also see that SL conducted negotiations with James and convinced him to come. I'm sure speaking with most other chairmen in the league would have the opposite effect.

Steve Coppell is a big draw, but SL really is the ace up Bristol City's sleeve. Am convinced he will also not let the new stadium fail at the final hurdle.

Arise Sir Steve!

Interesting to also see that SL conducted negotiations with James and convinced him to come. I'm sure speaking with most other chairmen in the league would have the opposite effect.

Steve Coppell is a big draw, but SL really is the ace up Bristol City's sleeve. Am convinced he will also not let the new stadium fail at the final hurdle.

Arise Sir Steve!

He wont!!!!!

Steve Lansdown...WHAT a hero! What was his quote on world...something like 'I never make decisions for this football club that i know we can't afford'

This quote alone has never made me so proud to be a life-time, diehard supporter of my local team and not some glory supporter. United, Cardiff etc could learn a few things from Mr L! I never though i'd be more excited than when we appointed Coppell..well i am now! Thankyou SL! dancing6.gif

Archived