IGNORED

Steve Lansdown!

Dolman Block B

You really have to take your hat off to this fella. Bringing in Englands No 1 keeper to Bristol City?

The ambition of the man is unbelivable after the lows of the last few days. He could have sat at home thinking "enough is enough" and walked, yet his gives his manager the green light to bring in 2 qualitys signings and Englands top keeper!

Lennon has just been interviewed and seems green with envy. Over on other forums, Pompey fans are saying us City fans really dont know just how good a keeper he is, and wishing us and him well.

So, "take a bow" SL, and thankyou for giving us fans a day that we all will remember!

<br />You really have to take your hat off to this fella. Bringing in Englands No 1 keeper to Bristol City?<br /><br />The ambition of the man is unbelivable after the lows of the last few days. He could have sat at home thinking &quot;enough is enough&quot; and walked, yet his gives his manager the green light to bring in 2 qualitys signings and Englands top keeper!<br /><br />Lennon has just been interviewed and seems green with envy. Over on other forums, Pompey fans are saying us City fans really dont know just how good a keeper he is, and wishing us and him well.<br /><br />So, &quot;take a bow&quot; SL, and thankyou for giving us fans a day that we all will remember!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

hear hear, amen, so say all of us.

I dont care where he lives or why he lIves there, He Should be made the King of Bristol then he can sort

out the council as well, and run this City as we would like it run . We Love you Steve and Mrs L XXXXXX

Great job on bringing DJ to Bristol Steve. I think i speak for everyone on the forum when i say WE will try our hardest to increase attendances, because after all it is a 2 way street. You have tried your hardest for US and succeeded in bringing in the best English keeper there is to Ashton Gate, so it's only right that we help you continue to do the best you can, for US.

Great job on bringing DJ to Bristol Steve. I think i speak for everyone on the forum when i say WE will try our hardest to increase attendances, because after all it is a 2 way street. You have tried your hardest for US and succeeded in bringing in the best English keeper there is to Ashton Gate, so it's only right that we help you continue to do the best you can, for US.

+1

Well done Steve!!!

Hopefully now we'll be solid at the back. We should be a real force this season, :fingerscrossed: very exciting times...

Anyone hear Lord Lansdown on SSports just.

Said, DJ joined the Bristol City with the ambition of getting a South West club into the Premier League........drools again and again and again

And DJ said, i am only out the Premier League for one season anyway (on world) drools again and again and again

The current England goalkeeper signs for Bristol City!!! Unbelieveable! Well done Mr Lansdown and Steve Coppell and all the staff behind the scene, not only fantastic for the football club but the City of Bristol too. It's such a shame the Councillors of our City haven't the same vision as our great Chairman has. Top news at local, national (sky sports, euro sports), the staff at BCFC are doing a top job for Supporters and even trying to bring South Bristol to be an even better place to live. Hang you heads in shame Bristol Council.

Anyone hear Lord Lansdown on SSports just.

Said, DJ joined the Bristol City with the ambition of getting a South West club into the Premier League........drools again and again and again

And DJ said, i am only out the Premier League for one season anyway (on world) drools again and again and again

I heard it,

Turns out we were in for him earlier than we all thought "when we first made contact we wern't aware that our location would play such a crucial part in signing him" obviously in for him a while ago then....?

Archived