IGNORED

Funny Old Game

wonder what happened to all those Prem clubs that were after him then? Strange.

I'm afraid im the guilty party there, i did put in a couple of offers for him as Man Ure on Fifa but he declined on personal terms..

Funny old game, Senor Basso is going to be playing out his dream in the premier league (well in Brazil) despite telling somebody on here he had a club lined up over here and we sign DJ, Yeah funy old game.

wonder what happened to all those Prem clubs that were after him then? Strange.

How sad you two are.

On a day like today, why not discuss something positive, rather than have a dig at someone who did well for us and was pivotal in getting us to where we are today....

Basso is a superb keeper - and will be fondly remembered. But now its a new chapter - lets look forward and stop being so childish.

How sad you two are.

On a day like today, why not discuss something positive, rather than have a dig at someone who did well for us and was pivotal in getting us to where we are today....

Basso is a superb keeper - and will be fondly remembered. But now its a new chapter - lets look forward and stop being so childish.

Firstly who died and put you in charge of what can or can't be put on this forum on any day?.

Secondly my post was in response to the post below, Which yet again seems to be another red herring from Basso and pointing out football is a funny old game.

Before anyone comes in here to be bitter or say this isn't city related, just don't bother.

In Cabot circus about an hour ago I bumped into Adriano leafleting for a big church concert in london. He didn't mind talking about his departure with us and confirmed what I had suspicions of, adriano didn't want to be pressured/bullied into doing what gj wanted (of course he didn't put it in these terms). He is still set on making the prem. He also indicated that he will b getting back into football, and he's had discussions (I didn't mention rovers). Obviously he had to talk about his cause too but even related that to his own situation at city too which was a nice touch. A thoroughly nice gentleman, very articulate and positive.

So look forward to seeing where he will go and I'm sure it'll be a forward step. I'd take him back here for sure.

Archived