IGNORED

Blackpool Today

Dollymarie

OMWTBD

No Brads shirts will remain with only the great mans signatures on. As for Holloway yes he was a total prat in a younger life but then again we probably all were? But as for now I have nothing but admiration for the job he has done at Blackpool and I for one will give him a round of applause today - Fair shout to him and his team, they did something last season that we would have loved to have done so let them enjoy their season (as thats all its going to be) of glory?

As for the great man (and I promise this will be the last time that I raise the subject on either forum, unless prompted) he made his debut in a blue and white hooped shirt at home to Plymouth (And we thought Blackpool was not the best of home friendlies!!!) last night in a 1 - 1 draw and provided the through ball for Rangers equaliser. He again thanked all BCFC fans for our support and wishes us and the lads all the very best for the coming season.

In all the excitement I'd forgotten till now that Skeletors coming to town. Give him your warmest welcome won't you :whistle:

(might try and blag my way through the gates and see if a fellow Bristolian will sign the petition)

Here here Dolly, if there is one thinng we can all say about Holloway he will back our stadium bid, get that petition signed.

Archived